Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Cinderella DVD Release in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; "Cinderella" is emerging from the Disney vault for the first time in nearly a decade. Fans of "Cinderella" will be charmed by the two-disc platinum-edition DVD, which arrives Oct. 4. ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Cinderella DVD Release

"Cinderella" is emerging from the Disney vault for the first time in nearly a decade. Fans of "Cinderella" will be charmed by the two-disc platinum-edition DVD, which arrives Oct. 4. For the animated classic's first DVD release, the 1950 film has been
    restored and has a special home-theater surround soundtrack. Those who want the truly royal treatment can opt for the special "Cinderella" collector's gift set, with the DVD, a limited-edition book, new character sketches by famed Disney animator Ollie Johnston and an individually numbered film frame. In bringing "Cinderella" out of its video vault for the first time in nearly a decade, Disney plans dozens of new products, including a Twinkle Lights Cinderella doll and a Cinderella Interactive Vanity.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Thanks for the info!

Boy,you sound like a commercial!
    Izzy

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Your right Lou is acting like a commercial, but I'm sold. I can't wait till Oct. It's a great film

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I am sooo looking forward to the rerelease of both Bambi in March and now this!!! My daughter and I enjoy Cinderella, and my son and I watch Bambi together....Yea!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

towerofterror is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm glad that they're coming out with all the two-disc special editions...especially with all the added features.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    will you be able to preorder through the disney store

I have no idea, DVD's cost too much at the Disney Store. I buy them from somewhere else.

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    You're right Jared. The Disney Store DVD prices are waaaaay too expensive. You can expect that from Disney though.
    Izzy

i always found the disney store prices at $19.99 to be cheaper than WalMart, Target, Media Play or Borders who charge $25 and up for disney videos around here

Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    i always found the disney store prices at $19.99 to be cheaper than WalMart, Target, Media Play or Borders who charge $25 and up for disney videos around here
    Everytime I went to a disney store they were more expensive than wal-mart. The only time I got a good deal at the disney store was when I was buying Beauty and the Beast after x-mas 2003. I always found wal-mart to be the cheapest.

walmart here in buffalo charges $22.99 for most disney dvd's

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    same here in Rochester Kellie,
    but here we get added goodies - pins, lithographs, etc - so I like buying them at the Disney store - plus I got gift certificates - so I can use them for this!
    I have all the lithos from all the disney movies I bought over the years- my husband is going to have them all framed for me( after we finish all our remodeling!) so i can have my office be my Disney room One room has all the family pictures and my office will have all my disney stuff- I can't wait !!!

And Cinderella is one of my favorites -along with Bambi - so I will be getting both !!

Kellie - got room in a suitcase for me?

I always have room for you Marie!!!

cinderella_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Disneyland (mentally), Pacific Northwest (physically)
    All I have to say is it's about time! And I'm so excited!
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'January 07, 2006 6:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to 2006 WDW 1/2 marathon!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Running 13.1 mi w/ Mickey';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

I wonder when Little Mermaid will come out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast