Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Park Music in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Where can I find park music? We are getting ready for an upcoming trip--our daughters first! And I'd love to start playing some songs like Tiki Room, Great Big Beautiful ...
    pgowder is offline B-Ticket Holder

Park Music

Where can I find park music? We are getting ready for an upcoming trip--our daughters first!

And I'd love to start playing some songs like Tiki Room, Great Big Beautiful Tommorrow, etc.

Where can you buy those songs?

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane
    iTunes has a lot of great stuff these days. I recently purchased the Main Street Band album, which is great for ambient listening. Certain online share programs have a few tracks, but you can also find a lot of great music on CDs at your local music store.

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    iTunes has a lot of great stuff these days. I recently purchased the Main Street Band album, which is great for ambient listening. Certain online share programs have a few tracks, but you can also find a lot of great music on CDs at your local music store.
    Is there an album of park music?

M0Diz is offline A-Ticket holder
    You can get Pirates Life for Me and Enchanted Tiki Room on one of the few Disney compilations that are out there but the Tiki Room one will be different to the new one you will see at the Magic Kingdom which is fun. Also I think there might be some albums on Amazon.com that people are selling which I'm thinking of getting some myself to relive some great moments

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Thanks everyone!

I found this:
    Amazon.com: Walt Disney World Official 2006 Album: Where Magic Lives: Walt Disney World,Varous Artists: Music

Walt Disney World Official 2006 Album: Where Magic Lives

Looks like it has all the tracks I was looking for!

M0Diz is offline A-Ticket holder
    Your welcome and hope y'all get to singing all the great tracks in the parks

s2brown is offline B-Ticket Holder
    You can call WDW merchandising to purchase park music. If you want to get it before you go, just get the WDW Official Album. When you get down there you can purchase some of the other music they offer, such as Animal Kingdom, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Carribean, and others. There are many others so let me know if you need me to get you a list.

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    The number for WDW Merchsndise is 407-363-6200. You can order anything that they sell in the parks. This is CHEAPER than Laughing Place. I ordered mine and got it about 7 days. The version I have has the WDW Railroad boarding call; a portion of the MK opening song among others. I love it and so does my daughter.

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dsnyqwn1 View Post
    The number for WDW Merchsndise is 407-363-6200. You can order anything that they sell in the parks. This is CHEAPER than Laughing Place. I ordered mine and got it about 7 days. The version I have has the WDW Railroad boarding call; a portion of the MK opening song among others. I love it and so does my daughter.
    Thanks for this phone number! I was just about to post a request for it and, voile!, here it is

Wow, I can order any merchandise they sell in the parks? Uh, oh, this could be dangerous. What particular merchandise information do you need to order? Can you give a general description or do you need an item bar code number?

Thanks in advance!
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach