Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss High School Musical on Ice in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Just curious, has anyone seen it? I have tickets to go see it tomorrow with three of my best friends and we are all so excited. Even as high school ...
    Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

High School Musical on Ice

Just curious, has anyone seen it? I have tickets to go see it tomorrow with three of my best friends and we are all so excited. Even as high school seniors we are all big HSM fans. Just curious to hear your thoughts on the show if you saw it. I saw a little preview for it on the Disney website and it looks awesome. Plus, getting out of school half a day is fun in itself, lol.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    We saw it back in the fall. I enjoyed it. (So did my kids, lol). What surprised me most was the age of the kids that were there (young) although I'm not sure why I was since my kids, 5 and 7, were the reason we went. Be prepared to sing along. What impressed me most was bouncing the basketball on ice. Not an easy feat I'm sure.
    Law School Family Reward Trip August 2005

Land-Sea-Land Vacation June 2008

Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska June 2011

My Milestone Birthday Trip April 2012

Disney*Princess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My friend and I went and saw it on March 15th and we loved it! (keep in mind we are both in our last year of university lol, but we're huge hsm fans) You'll really enjoy it

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Are you seeing it in Fort Wayne? We have tickets to see it Sunday. It has been in Fort Wayne since Wednesday? Do they have more than 1 cast? Are they playing simultaneously?
    They call me "Nana"

Yes, I just saw it in Fort Wayne tonight and it was AMAZING!! All four of us absolutely LOVED it! Any pictures or videos will never do it justice. I thought the whole show was done just perfectly. The singing, dancing, actors/skaters, special effects, props....everything was just awesome. We were in the 12th row and paid only $19.99 for our tickets...boy did we have GREAT seats! If I ever had the chance to see it again, I would do it in a second...we all thought it was so worth it!! HSM fan or not, I don't know how anyone could dislike the show!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

I believe Thursday was the first night it was in Fort Wayne...and according to the Disney website it is also playing in Texas (I think that was the state) right now so, yes, that would mean they have more than one cast. I know that there are also a lot of performances of it going on in Australia right now too.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney