Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Aaaaaccccckkkkk!!!!!! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Cinderella2 Ashley got a new nose? Why?!!!! She was so cute! I wish it wasn't going into theaters too. I liked that I could have my own ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Ashley got a new nose? Why?!!!! She was so cute!
    I wish it wasn't going into theaters too. I liked that I could have my own little guilty pleasure HSM2 watching party in my jammies in my living room. Oh well, I guess I have to be out and proud about it now!
    Back in November.."Deviated Septum"

The after is on the left.

Back to the thread topic I also heard there is talks of HSM 5...but it sounds like 3 will contain some freshman or sophmore characters and most likely those will who continue on to HSM 4 & 5.

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    I guess I'm confused....if HSM3 is senior year.....then HS4 is what? The summer before college starts?
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    According to the release, they're not expecting (most of) the original cast back for HSM4. So HSM3 will introduce new younger characters alongside the original cast, and then HSM4 will follow these younger characters as they progress through West Side High.

... think "Saved By The Bell - The New Class". :-)

Psst...It's East High School.
    Last edited by Stitch; 04-10-2008 at 12:15 PM.

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    DANGIT, I KNEW that didn't sound right. Sigh..... For some reason, I was thinking the "W" in Wildcats went along with "W"est. But it was something like the West High Knights that they played in basketball and competed against in the science competition in the first movie.

My very bad.
    Last edited by mritty; 04-10-2008 at 02:16 PM. Reason: expanding

Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post
    DANGIT, I KNEW that didn't sound right. Sigh..... For some reason, I was thinking the "W" in Wildcats went along with "W"est. But it was something like the West High Knights that they played in basketball and competed against in the science competition in the first movie.

My very bad.
    It's cool I was teasing. And I had to edit because I though it was the East SIDE High. I think I got the Side from you Save by the Bell reference.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by mritty View Post
    I don't understand the complaints. If you don't want to watch it, don't watch it. No one's forcing you to. If you reply that your *kids* are "forcing" you to, you have bigger problems in your household than what movies Disney chooses to produce.
    It's the fact that I hear it nonstop for weeks and weeks and weeks... loudly and off key. So whether I watch it or not, I hear it over and over. And my kids aren't perfect but they are great kids and I have a right to hate/dislike/love/like whatever Disney movie I wish--it has nothing to do with how I am raising my children.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Wellllll......everyone has their right to complain and I think maybe you've exercised that right on more than one occasion!

I'm with ya Brian! I heard this the other day and I was like...ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!
    I'm ready for it to stop making money.
    Last edited by SnwhtNdwrfs; 04-10-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Oh my! That nose! Couldn't they have fixed the deviation without making her look wretched? Poor girl!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I couldn't have told you the high school. But I knew Bayside High (or Bay Side). I'm trying to think of the shows when I was growing up that may have annoyed my parents. All I can come up with is Happy Days and my dad loved the show because of the music.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Can't forget about FAME! Drove my mother nuts making sure she was super quiet so I could record the songs from the TV onto my tape player. Pre-cool-electronics.

My opinion on HSM. I liked the tv movies, even went and saw a local high school version of the play, and can do the end dance for the first one, but let it go, too much of a good thing makes for really bad sequel writing.

What is 4 going to be called, HSM--the next generation. Wait Star Trek already has that one taken. LOL
    Last edited by vixen101485; 04-10-2008 at 11:15 PM.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

micheal123 is offline A-Ticket holder

Wink

I love HSM!!!
    What time is it? Summer time!
    So Disney can make as many HSM movie/TV movies as they want.
    Last edited by micheal123; 09-10-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12