Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Space Mountain exit music in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I have heard Lou play this music in the background of his podcasts. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this music? I have been able to ...
    s2brown is offline B-Ticket Holder

Space Mountain exit music

I have heard Lou play this music in the background of his podcasts. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this music? I have been able to find a lot of the Tomorrowland music, but this is the one that I am missing. I don't know if this is Disney original music or by an artist, which some of the other Tomorrowland music is from. Can anyone help?

Steve

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I sent you the email
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    I love Tomorrowland music could you guys tell me where I can find some. And if you have music from the other lands or parks that would be great. Thanks.
    -Zac

Quote Originally Posted by redheadbrown View Post
    I love Tomorrowland music could you guys tell me where I can find some. And if you have music from the other lands or parks that would be great. Thanks.
    First try the torrent website mousebits to find tomorrowland music. If you are looking for anything specific, please let me know.

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    I can't get those to work. I click on the torrent button and a window comes up and tells me to save or open. After I told it to save and found it in my documents it wouldent open. I tried to open in with windows media player and the internet, but nothing happened. Help!!
    -Zac

Tikikrissy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    You might enjoy listening to MOUSEWORLD NETWORK RADIO

They play that loop a lot!!
    It was all started by a mouse!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Gigs upon Gigs upon Gigs of music/sounds/themes are available at MouseBits.com. Including a huge collection of all the Space Mountain music (exit, queue, ambient, outside, ride itself, etc.).
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

dolbyman is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by redheadbrown View Post
    I can't get those to work. I click on the torrent button and a window comes up and tells me to save or open. After I told it to save and found it in my documents it wouldent open. I tried to open in with windows media player and the internet, but nothing happened. Help!!
    you can't play torrent files (for a 60min loop 30kb are a bit small right ?)

you have to open them in a torrent client(azureus,utorrent,abc,etc) to download the actual file(s)

I use utorrent to download torrents. It is a free program and easy to use.