Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss classic disney soundtracks in foreign languages? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; has anyone ever had any luck finding soundtracks to their favorite disney classic movies on cd in foreign languages? how about hebrew? i've searched and searched and can't find a ...
    TinkAttitude is offline grumpy too

classic disney soundtracks in foreign languages?

has anyone ever had any luck finding soundtracks to their favorite disney classic movies on cd in foreign languages? how about hebrew? i've searched and searched and can't find a thing... but i'm sure if you went to a music store in another country it would be a simple request, right?

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I have no idea how I ended up getting L'amour Brille Sous Les Etoiles(Can you Feel the Love Tonight in French). I'm pretty sure it was on something, so I know you can get it in the US, but thats not being very helpful right now, sorry.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

TinkAttitude is offline grumpy too
    that must be beautiful though! thanks!

robpricer is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up Re: classic disney soundtracks in foreign languages?

Hello. I realize it has been awhile since you posted and you may already have an answer. Disney releases their movies in up to 42 languages depending on the film. Not all of the music is released in soundtrack form for purchase, but a lot of them are. Unfortunately most of them are only out for a short period before taken off the market. There are a lot of people who trade them online now (I used to trade the actual purchased CDs, but they are no longer out in many cases.)
    My list is just one of many you can find:
    http (colon slash slash) robnia (dot) livejournal (dot) com (Apparently I can't put a link if I don't already have 10 posts and I only joined to answer your question.)

Let me know if I can help you find something.
    Thanks.
    Rob