Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss My Friends Tigger and Pooh in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Does anyone know any of the "catch phrases" that are said on the show? Phrases like "hot dog" and "Meeska, mooska, Mickey Mouse!" that the MM Clubhouse has (I can ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

My Friends Tigger and Pooh

Does anyone know any of the "catch phrases" that are said on the show? Phrases like "hot dog" and "Meeska, mooska, Mickey Mouse!" that the MM Clubhouse has (I can thank Pat's son for the fact that I know those and most of the intro song)? If there are no phrases, does MFT&P have a catchy song they use?

Does anyone know if this show has been added to Playhouse Disney at DHS yet?

Pirate'sLife4Me is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hello - I am not sure if this counts as a catch phrase, but the two main things they say on the show are "Any time, Any place, the Super Sleuths are on the case" and they sing a song called "think, think, think" which is basically their mantra...

I was just a DHS last week and they have updated the Playhouse Disney Live show to include MFT&P, as well as Handy Manny, Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

As a side note, we could not find any MFT&P merchandise at any Disney shops, including Pooh Corner (aside from 3 games available at any local Wal-Mart) and none of the castmembers knew what we were talking about when we asked if they had any shirts or stuffed animals for the show.

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think they have MFY&P shirts at Wal-Mart. I know that they have MMCH shirts. I bought the Mickey,Goofy,Donald and Pluto one for my daughter.