Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: Disney Animated Movies Tournament Round 1/Bracket 1 voting (rules below)

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • 1.Peter Pan

13 54.17%
  • 8.Brother Bear

6 25.00%
  • 4.Little Mermaid

16 66.67%
  • 5.Mulan

4 16.67%
  • 3.Dumbo

6 25.00%
  • 6.Toy Story 2

14 58.33%
  • 2.Alice in Wonderland

8 33.33%
  • 7.Cars

11 45.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Disney Animated Movies Tournament Round 1/Bracket 1 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; It has been awhile since I've done one of these, but since its the summer and I have a bunch of free time I thought it would be fun to ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Disney Animated Movies Tournament Round 1/Bracket 1

It has been awhile since I've done one of these, but since its the summer and I have a bunch of free time I thought it would be fun to get another one going. I decided on Animated Movies, because of the size of my bracket I was limited to 32 films. I know that I left alot out, but I tried to select ones that are generally people's favorites and are still very popular. Pixar films are included as well to add more diversity to the tournmanet.

For those of you who haven't voted in any of these tournaments before here is the complete set of rules:

Rules:
    Now on to the process of voting: There was really no way I could think of doing this without having multiple threads To avoid millions of threads for one tournament I thought I would group each round of each bracket into one voting session. Take a look at the bracket below and you'll see what I mean by the options available. PLEASE only vote for one attraction for each matchup, as this will be a multiple choice vote to try to cut down on the number of threads needed. For Example: If you wanted to vote for Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, Dumbo, and Alice in Wonderland in the first round then you only select those from the options. PLEASE dont vote for attractions that are matched up against each other. Like dont vote for Peter Pan and Brother Bear. This will RUIN THE TOURNAMENT and make it unfair to all of us. Also, please vote for one contestant from each matchup! If you have any questions on the voting process please pm me! A new voting segment should come out every wednesday or thursday.*

Last edited by nicks10; 05-28-2008 at 08:33 PM.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Go Alice...woo hoo!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Glad to see my mermaid is doing well!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

I was thinking of replacing Fox and the Hound with Wall-E in the 4th bracket. By the time voting comes up for that bracket, Wall-E will be out, but not that many people may see it within the first week...What do you guys think, take out Fox and the Hound and replace with Wall-E, or just keep it how it is?
    -Nick

Alice and Cars have a pretty good battle going on.
    -Nick

I know alot of people go in and just vote without reading the rules, but please vote for one movie from every matchup! You should be selecting 4 movies from the choices above, please refer to my first post if there is any confusion or pm me
    -Nick

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I loved Fox and Hound. I think just leave it. It will probably take a while for Wall-E to generate some steam.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Thats what I was thinking, or the reverse effect also, people would probably vote for Wall-E just because it's brand new.
    -Nick

Just about a day left to vote...
    -Nick

Results above are now final, voting is now open for Round 1/Bracket 2 http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...acket-2-a.html
    -Nick