Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: Disney Animated Movies Tournament Round 1/Bracket 2 voting (rules below!)

Voters
21. This poll is closed
  • 1.Cinderella

16 76.19%
  • 8.A Bug's Life

3 14.29%
  • 4.Aladdin

12 57.14%
  • 5.Ratatouille

7 33.33%
  • 3.Lady and the Tramp

10 47.62%
  • 6.Pocahontas

7 33.33%
  • 2.Bambi

1 4.76%
  • 7.Monsters Inc.

16 76.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Disney Animated Films Tournament Round 1/Bracket 2 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Two pixar films gave us upsets in the last round. I kinda saw the Toy Story win coming, but Cars surprised me by beating Alice. Will we see any more ...
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Disney Animated Films Tournament Round 1/Bracket 2

Two pixar films gave us upsets in the last round. I kinda saw the Toy Story win coming, but Cars surprised me by beating Alice. Will we see any more upsets in the second bracket? It's up to you!

Rules:
    Now on to the process of voting: There was really no way I could think of doing this without having multiple threads To avoid millions of threads for one tournament I thought I would group each round of each bracket into one voting session. Take a look at the bracket below and you'll see what I mean by the options available. PLEASE only vote for one attraction for each matchup, as this will be a multiple choice vote to try to cut down on the number of threads needed. For Example: If you wanted to vote for Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, Dumbo, and Alice in Wonderland in the first round then you only select those from the options. PLEASE dont vote for attractions that are matched up against each other. Like dont vote for Peter Pan and Brother Bear. This will RUIN THE TOURNAMENT and make it unfair to all of us. Also, please vote for one contestant from each matchup! If you have any questions on the voting process please pm me! A new voting segment should come out every wednesday or thursday.*

-Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I had to make some tough decisions on this one.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Wow, I'm surprised at the Monsters Inc-Bambi results so far!
    -Nick

Although the match ups look all wrapped up, there is still a few hours left to vote...
    -Nick

Results above are now final, the next section is up and ready http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...acket-3-a.html
    -Nick