Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Camp Rock! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Camp Rock is now on Demand! It showed up yesterday morning. Its a pretty decent movie, but Nick and Kevin aren't in it as much as I thought. It was ...
    skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!

Camp Rock!

Camp Rock is now on Demand! It showed up yesterday morning. Its a pretty decent movie, but Nick and Kevin aren't in it as much as I thought. It was mostly just Joe, who is not my favorite of the bros.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ?????? Do you mean on the Disney on Demand section on cable TV? or on Disney.com? or something else? I checked my On Demand on Comcast and didnt see it on there tho the Disney section has some new stuff to watch for a fix. Are you talking the actual movie or just a little info/behind the scenes bit on it?

The movie doesn't debut on the Disney Channel until this Friday for those interested. LOL Dont worry if you miss it then, they will play it over and over for the next week LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    And for those of you that don't get the Disney Channel they are airing Camp Rock Saturday night on Wonderful World of Disney on ABC.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    ?????? Do you mean on the Disney on Demand section on cable TV? or on Disney.com? or something else? I checked my On Demand on Comcast and didnt see it on there tho the Disney section has some new stuff to watch for a fix. Are you talking the actual movie or just a little info/behind the scenes bit on it?

The movie doesn't debut on the Disney Channel until this Friday for those interested. LOL Dont worry if you miss it then, they will play it over and over for the next week LOL
    yep Disney Channel on Demand (I have verizon FiOS) under original movies. And yes, it is the actual, full movie, with no commercials.
    You're so right about missing it though, it's going to be played like six times over three days this weekend, and then it will be on the internet too.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!