Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Recent Disney and Pixar movies in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I know alot of people who maybe never gave more recent Disney features a chance. I know for a fact before my son was born I really had given up ...
    kentgurgie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Recent Disney and Pixar movies

I know alot of people who maybe never gave more recent Disney features a chance. I know for a fact before my son was born I really had given up after Alladin. However as I watched some of these more recent movies I found myself really enjoying the animation and message in some of these. For instance Brother Bear, maybe its a little close to my heart,cause I have two boys, but the underlying message is that we are all the same no matter of our differences.That is a valuable message to instill on my children at a early age.Anyways I hope that you will all give these mainly overlooked movies a second, opened minded chance. Brother Bear, Home on the Range, Chicken Little, and Bugs Life

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    They had a very good documentary on the other night about the history of Pixar and Disney/Pixar history, it was very interesting. Maybe people would enjoy these movies more if they knew how much effort it takes to make a single frame, it's amazing.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!