Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Where's Wall-E? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; So... on eBay I see a ton of Wall-E toys. Action figures, little transforming things, all sorts of stuff... but not a thing in Walmart or Target! Today I did ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Unhappy Where's Wall-E?

So... on eBay I see a ton of Wall-E toys. Action figures, little transforming things, all sorts of stuff... but not a thing in Walmart or Target!

Today I did find one of the little things you plug your iPod into and it's adorable... but that was it. I asked the toy manager at Target and he said he had no clue when they were getting any in. It's not that they were sold out, just none had arrived.

Has anyone found any of the action figures etc. locally? I haven't checked Toys R Us yet but it's a drive for me from where I live so I'd rather not unless I knew they stocked them.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

YouTube - !!! WALL-E and EVE Interact !!!
    Ok so I found this and this kid says he got them at Toys R Us. Hmmm..

I also found this which says the big cool one isn't coming out until September or October. Why would Disney not release the toys when Wall-E is at his peak? I don't get it.

YouTube - Ultimate Wall-E Robot Toy
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

I want a little Wall-E to sit by my computer at work. I'll have to check out Ebay! I'm so in love with Wall-E!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I got mine at TRU. They had the entire collection of Wall-E toys.

Ok so we went out to TRU today and boy were they picked clean!!! They only had a couple of the action figures left, mostly the misfit bots and the captain. They did have about 4 of the "InterAction" toys left so we grabbed Aaron one of those. He's been going nuts playing with it since we handed him the box. The whole way home he had it going and now he's running around my kitchen pushing him along on the floor. It's funny how fast hearing "Eeevahh" and "Waaaaaleee" gets irritating. LOL!!

So I figure Aaron has his and I have mine (the iPod toy)... but I still want to find me one of the EVE InterAction toys.

I need that dancing Wall-E!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Love That Duck is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I've just got to have a Wall-E and Eve ! I'm going to be on the lookout when I shop now.
    ~Jerry & Nancy~

Sept. 3 - Sunrise WEDDING Vow Renewal then Drive to WDW
    Sept. 4-16, 2011 - WDW HONEYMOON:
    Sept 4-9 - Pop Century
    Sept. 10-16 - Caribbean Beach

Pirate_Princess is offline A-Ticket holder
    I got my interactive Wall-E at Downtown Disney at WDW earlier this week. My roomate and I love him so much, that we decided to be smart alecks and take him into MK that night. It's amazing how much one's popularity soars when you're running around with a working Wall-E.
    Princess Jen (AKA: Pirate Princess)
    Dead men tell no tales.
    Remember, all you need to do is just BELIEVE!

kentgurgie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Cool

I saw the programmable one they hadf at toys r us I dont know if I want to get it for my sons cause they are usually pretty ruff on toys.So I think Ill just get them action figures.Love the movie tho.

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    Ok. I totally didn't need a Wall-E toy before I read this...but now...I MUST HAVE ONE! I loved the movie...so, so much. I've been walking around saying "Wall-E!!!" since I saw it.

supermariodrums is offline D-Ticket Holder
    It was a great movie, and I hope to see an attraction of some sort pop up on Disney property in the future.
    Disney World is not just a place, but an experience.

Back in the world for the 2013 Marathon Weekend!

WDW

Miss Neverland is offline A-Ticket holder
    I haven't seen the film yet but here in the UK I went to a local Tesco and they had a few Wall-E toys. They had that interactive one where the eyes light up, arms move and he speaks which is soo cute I was stood there going "awww" and my mum looked at me as if to say "you are nearly 18!!" It was £34.99 kind of expensive. Couldn't resist pressing the button on it though. I'm interested to see what this ipod wall-e is maybe I'll get away with buying one of those lol

We were originally on a hunt for a birthday present for a cousin who's turning 3 only we decided against any Wall-E toys because he hasn't seen the film yet so he wouldn't understand what it was and we were thinking maybe he's too young for the movie. I don't know can't say anything because I haven't seen it myself yet.

thokecin is offline And really bad eggs...
    My son just turned 3 last week and we had seen Wall-E a few days before that. I've been showing my son the Wall-E trailers for months now, so he's been excited about seeing the movie for quite a while. Although there were a few slower moving parts in the movie where my son lost focus, overall, he enjoyed the movie and was very attentive.

Also, my mother-in-law bought my son a small (4-6 inches high), wired-remote control Wall-E that basically goes forward, backward, and in a circle while waving his head and poseable arms all over the place. While my son likes playing with the toy, he still doesn't always remember that he can't pull on the wire connecting the remote to Wall-E without possibly breaking the toy and rendering the remote useless. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this version for smaller children.
    "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."

–Walt Disney

8 trips and counting!!!

micheal123 is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

It was a great movie, and I hope to see an attraction of some sort pop up on Disney property in the future.It's amazing how much one's popularity soars when you're running around with a working Wall-E.