Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Do You Like Pixar? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I think that pixar movies are great, but I still like the old school hand drawn movies....
    supermariodrums is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I think that pixar movies are great, but I still like the old school hand drawn movies.
    Disney World is not just a place, but an experience.

Back in the world for the 2013 Marathon Weekend!

WDW

DONALD2210 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love Pixar but I do miss the old school disney movies.

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    I love the pixar films. They are just so good. Toy Story is like my favorite movie. I also like the classic 2d animation too. Its just so cool and usuall has more songs.
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

resmilan is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    true movies are grate to see

resmilan is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    i love it but i do miss many movies

DisneyHomeVideo is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I love both the old and the new. I think that the strength of PIXAR movies is the same as the old Disney movie, having a strong storyline. Without a story, the greatest animation in the world doesn't have any luster.

My favorite PIXAR movie is The Incredibles. It's really top-notch and solid. I have liked most of the PIXAR films, but this one really stands out in my mind.

It's hard to compare the old and the new hand-drawn animation to computer generated animation, it's like trying to compare apples to engine oil, they are completely different things despite the fact that both are viewed on a TV or movie screen.

ChrisX is offline B-Ticket Holder
    To me the best thing that could have happened to 2D or handdrawn animation was the Disney-Pixar acquisition.

The thing that Pixar really provides is an ability to develop compelling stories and interesting characters. This seemed to have been lacking in the recent Disney productions prior to the acquisition of Pixar.

I like both forms, 2D and 3D, but its more important to have interesting stories and characters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12