Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Jonas Brothers Meet and Greet in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; My daughter won a Meet and Greet with the Jonas Brothers through their fan club. If you join the Fan Club, you can enter to win a Meet and Greet ...
    princessmom17 is offline A-Ticket holder

Jonas Brothers Meet and Greet

My daughter won a Meet and Greet with the Jonas Brothers through their fan club. If you join the Fan Club, you can enter to win a Meet and Greet at most of their shows. They called us the Saturday before the show to let us know we won and e-mailed us all the guidelines.

On the day of the concert we picked up our "invitation" at the box office. What we didn't realize was that you are lumped in with about 400 other people from Verizon V-Cast and Chevy contests, friends of friends, etc. We entered the arena at about 5:30 pm but the Jonas Brothers didn't show up until around 7:00 pm. We missed most of Demi Lovato's opening act, but my daughter didn't care at all. She just wanted to meet the Jo Bros. You only end up with like a 1 minute hand shake and a quick photo. They don't do any autographs and are are strict about the one photo policy. We didn't care!!! It's nice that they do this for fans. My daughter just loved meeting the Jonas Brothers even for a quick minute. They were all very nice to her, especially Kevin. Nick is her favorite though. Here are some photos from the event.

The Ultimate Moment that no tween would ever forget!

Big Rob, the Jonas Brothers Security Director and star of their Burning Up Video.

This is Maya, Nick Jonas' best friend. She is shown in one of the Disney Channel series, Living the Dream with the Jonas Brothers. Her mom is the Jonas Family assistant.

Here are some random photos I took, while we were waiting.

2002 - Off Site
    2003 - Caribbean Beach
    2005 - Contemporary
    2007 - Contemporary
    2008 - Beach Club

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    At least you got a good one for your only shot! I told your DD that I wanted to hear all about it today. I think she was surprised I knew about it.
    Law School Family Reward Trip August 2005

Land-Sea-Land Vacation June 2008

Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska June 2011

My Milestone Birthday Trip April 2012

StephlovesWDW is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Buffalo, New York- too far and too cold to be remotely considered anywhere near central Florida :(
    Wow- that's soo cool for her! How old is she? I would have loved to meet them if i was around her age. The one on the right is cute.

smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder
    That is wonderful! How exciting!! I have two, huge Jonas Brothers' fans living here, as well! They loved these pictures. Thank you for sharing. In what city did you go to the concert? We tried Atlanta and Charlotte - no luck!!
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

princessmom17 is offline A-Ticket holder
    We saw them in Baltimore at the First Mariner Arena. If they do decide to tour again, which I am sure they will I highly recommend joining the fan club. It costs about $35 but allows you to purchase the tickets early before they go on sale to the public. We did that and had no trouble getting tickets. Then it gives you access to contests to be able to meet the boys themselves.
    2002 - Off Site
    2003 - Caribbean Beach
    2005 - Contemporary
    2007 - Contemporary
    2008 - Beach Club

cannp123165 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow! That is lovely for your daughter - she looks like she had a great time! The tour sounds great. I was lucky enough to meet them here in Bournemouth, England when they toured with Avril Lavigne. I was actually very lucky as there were only about 30 of us waiting to meet them after they had performed (they are not as big here yet!). I love the pictures!