Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss WDW Park Videos Question????? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I have a 2 year old son who is ADDICTED to watching the Walt Disney World DVD from 2 years back. I just had a question, a while back there ...
    MICKEY BOSE is offline A-Ticket holder
    NY - 48 weeks a year...Old Key West 4 Weeks a year!!!

WDW Park Videos Question?????

I have a 2 year old son who is ADDICTED to watching the Walt Disney World DVD from 2 years back.

I just had a question, a while back there was a collection of dvd's available (and I even saw them here on the site) of footage from all over WDW.

Does anyone know where (and IF)I can still get those?

Also if you have any other suggestions as to dvd's from around WDW that are good, I would love to hear what you had to say!

My next trip down isn't until January (a REALLY long time by our standards) I hope to pick up the dvd collection of the parks while I am there, unless someone knows where I can get one sooner...

Thanks for any help!!!

Tony
    VACATION CLUB MEMBER SINCE 1994

Married at Disney Wedding Pavillion 2003

I have spent 418 nights at Walt Disney World since 1971!!! Does that make me a freak?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I haven't seen those on this site in awhile but we had them and they were not worth the money. They were just basically someone's home video's, you could do just as well watchintg utube. Sorry I can't be of more help, maybe he would like the old VHS tapes that were sing alongs (some of them are based in some of the parks), you can still get them on Amazon and they were top quality, not home video's. I just checked on Amazon and it looks like some of them are on DVD....Amazon.com: Sing Along Songs - Disneyland Fun: Corey Burton, Jim Cummings, Charles Fleischer, Russi Taylor, Wayne Allwine, Tony Anselmo, Bill Farmer: Video
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

MICKEY BOSE is offline A-Ticket holder
    NY - 48 weeks a year...Old Key West 4 Weeks a year!!!
    GIO...

Thanks for the heads up on those.

The last thing I need is a 2 year old getting hooked on someone elses home video and making me watch them 35 times a week...LOL

Thanks on the other link as well, we have those already...they are great, the little guy loves them too!
    VACATION CLUB MEMBER SINCE 1994

Married at Disney Wedding Pavillion 2003

I have spent 418 nights at Walt Disney World since 1971!!! Does that make me a freak?

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder
    These are good. Expensive, but good. They are also availible in the parks.

Disney Shopping: Where Dreams Come True DVD Collection - The LaughingPlace Store

Also the Jeff Lange videos are good for single attractions, past and present.

Disney Shopping: Jeff Lange Presents: Tomorrowland Classics (DVD) - The LaughingPlace Store
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"