Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Kingdom Keepers II: Disney at Dawn in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Kingdom Keepers II: Disney at Dawn by Ridley Pearson was released yesterday, August 26th. It is the second book in the famous Kingdom Keepers series. It's supposed to be a ...
    Mr. Imagineer is offline A-Ticket holder

Kingdom Keepers II: Disney at Dawn

Kingdom Keepers II: Disney at Dawn by Ridley Pearson was released yesterday, August 26th. It is the second book in the famous Kingdom Keepers series.

It's supposed to be a happy day at the Magic Kingdom–the return of the teenaged holographic hosts. But things go very wrong when a sudden lightning storm disrupts the celebration, and Amanda's mysterious sister, Jez, disappears. The only clue is the sighting of a wild monkey in the Magic Kingdom during the storm. The mystery deepens as Finn is contacted by Wayne, an old man he hasn't heard from in months. Wayne tells Finn that there's trouble at the Animal Kingdom: the evil Overtakers have gained control of one of the computer servers that will be used to operate Daylight Holographic Imaging there. That means that if any of the holographic hosts fall asleep, they will go into comas–permanently. Filled with action and brimming with the same meticulous detail as The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark, this second book in the series–Disney at Dawn–is the result of hands-on research behind the scenes at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. Young and older readers alike will get a glimpse into a second Disney kingdom. The wild rides have only just begun; and the clock is ticking. How long can the teens keep themselves awake in their quest to find their friend–and what happens if they fail? Fans of The Kingdom Keepers have eagerly awaited this second adventure that takes place after Walt Disney World has closed its gates.
    Source: Disney Books

I just finished it, and it involves Amanda's sister Jez. It's mostly in the Animal Kingdom, but it goes into Magic Kingdom, and Disney's Hollywood Studios at times. It is a great book.
    There are three types of people in the world: People who can count and people who can't!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I picked it up yesterday but haven't started reading it. I'm hoping to get to it this weekend.

ghasty is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Just ordered it for my "kids to read"...guess I'll have to also read it just to check it out for them also <grin>
    ---
    Gary M. Hasty
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder
    I just got mine tonight and let me say Ridley gets right down to business.

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    I'm so excited about this book. I'm going to pick mine up in Downtown Disney.
    -Zac

micheal123 is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking

I'm so excited about this book.It is the second book in the famous Kingdom Keepers series.Thanks..........