Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Bolt! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Saw Bolt (in 3D) last night. The plot seemed to mirror both the Buzz Lightyear and Jessie story arcs, but other than that I laughed a lot and found it ...
    3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Saw Bolt (in 3D) last night. The plot seemed to mirror both the Buzz Lightyear and Jessie story arcs, but other than that I laughed a lot and found it full of heart. Itís rated PG I think because of some fairly intense action sequences that rivaled those in The Incredibles. This being my first 3D film I was worried it would be distracting, but after the initial adjustment, the format is highly effective and only enhanced the storytelling, especially during the action. I really hope there will be more films released in the format.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Lori, Pat, Tracy and I had our pictures taken with Bolt today. Fun. Only Lori had seen the movie, so the rest of us were relying on her expertise.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    I love this movie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12