Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Up? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Does anyone know anything about the new Pixar movie up? I saw a short preview for it when I went to see Bolt yesterday. That was the first I've heard ...
    ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder

Up?

Does anyone know anything about the new Pixar movie up? I saw a short preview for it when I went to see Bolt yesterday. That was the first I've heard about it and now I'm interested!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I'm not sure what trailer is with Bolt, but I watched this one online and it's tells pretty much the plot of the movie.

Pixar’s Up Teaser Trailer #2 | /Film

I can't wait! I love Pixar and I LOVE Pete Docter!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I saw the preview, I can't say that it got me that excited about it. I think I'd need to see a bit more to make up my mind.

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    ya, they didn't really give away too much in the preview.

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) has a little bit about the movie including a little synopsis. Here is the link: Up (2009)
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

TravelBoy is offline A-Ticket holder
    I was fortunate enough to see the first fifty minutes of UP at a special, limited screening a week and a half ago.

Not surprisingly, Pixar has another sure-fire box-office and critical success on its hands. The film is funny and exciting as well as deeply moving at times. From a technical perspective, it is a beautifully rendered film with images an textures that pop off the screen

I wrote a review for a website with which I am associated. Is it within the rules here to post a link to that review or is that not allowed?

TravelBoy is offline A-Ticket holder

Up

As I noted, I have seen the first half of UP and wrote about it here - Pixar Previews UP.

Go Ask Alice is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Cool. Can't wait.
    Not going to Disney World any time soon...