Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Turner Classic Movies special in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Turner Classic Movies is showing a ton of Disney live action films every Sunday this month and this Sunday they have a new special "Age of Believing - The Disney ...
    WoL Fan is offline A-Ticket holder

Turner Classic Movies special

Turner Classic Movies is showing a ton of Disney live action films every Sunday this month and this Sunday they have a new special "Age of Believing - The Disney Live Action Classics"

And the fact that they can purposely mis-quote a song from "Bedknobs & Broomsticks" shows someone knows what they're doing.

8pm on Sunday the 14th & 11:45pm on Sunday the 21st.

Yep! We watched a bunch of them last weekend! Treasure Island, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Old Yeller!

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I ended up Tivo'ing every movie I'd never seen before including the documentary, plus a couple I hadn't seen since I was a kid. It was a lot of fun. A lot of the films are dated but still fun to watch for the nostalgia, others still hold up over time. The documentary was alright, a bit general as they were trying to cover pretty much 75 years worth of history in an hour twenty, but I did appreciate that they were frank about the studio's failures after Walt died.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    I watched the special about all of the movies but have not seen many of them. I've seen Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks but can't remember anything else. Watched a bit of the Nutty Professor tho. And I made sure to stay away from Old Yeller.
    Love, Kerri