Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Help me find my Christmas Spirit....... in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Merry Christmas to one and all... This is a desperate appeal to Disney fans everywhere. I am searching for a recording of a Christmas special that was aired back in ...
    Joker67 is offline A-Ticket holder

Help me find my Christmas Spirit.......

Merry Christmas to one and all...
    This is a desperate appeal to Disney fans everywhere. I am searching for a recording of a Christmas special that was aired back in 1994 on the Disney Channel. It was in my first year of marraige, we had just installed our first DirecTV system THAT DAY just to get the Disney Channel. We had been to WDW that summer on our honeymoon. We had swallowed the Kool Aid (so to speak) and were fresh Disneyists.
    It was a last minute, "Whoa! This looks good...press record!" kind of recording. We missed the opening titles. But it was great! We recorded it on the ELP feature of the VHS system we were using (remember that?)
    Anyway, it became a strange tradition of mine to watch it every year since.
    The old tape served us well. Tragically, my dear and valued friend recently shuffled off the mortal coil...and I feel the hole left in my life this season..
    Others not of our faith (I mean the sad "Non-Dineyists") would not, could not understand my sadness, but you dear friends might be able to empathize.
    Being in an occupation which precludes the possibility of EVER enjoying Christmas at the beloved and hallowed WDW, this show is my closest substitute.
    I know the show was hosted by the late Robert Urich. It had Peabo Bryson, Trisha Underwood, Steven Curtis Chapman and several others singing Christmas songs.
    Please excuse my ramblings, I'm just trying to convey my desperation at locating a copy..
    Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Please help save my Christmas spirit!

Thanks!

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think I found out what it's called. It looks like it's called, "Musical Christmas at Walt Disney World". I searched on youtube for it, but had no luck. I hope you find it in time for Christmas!
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

Joker67 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks, Epp. Can I call you Epp? Its easier to type and I am, by nature, a lazy typist. I figured finding a copy would be a long shot, but now at least I have a title.

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    Go ahead. I'll be EPP to you! :-) I hope you find it!
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!