Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss A Goofy Movie in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I think that this movie is without a doubt one of the most overlooked disney cartoons, and deserves a second viewing by all who haven't seen it in a while. ...
    PulchraPuella is offline A-Ticket holder

A Goofy Movie

I think that this movie is without a doubt one of the most overlooked disney cartoons, and deserves a second viewing by all who haven't seen it in a while. It's funny, touching, and a great full length showcase for Goofy, but the best part for WDW fans is Max's horrible experience at Lester's Possum Park (look it up on You Tube, it's hilarious)

The songs are fantastic in their own right, and I think Disney could even convert the movie into a stage musical. Anybody else?

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    I remember seeing this in grade school and my friends and I all had the soundtrack and would sing "Stand Out!" on a daily basis. We were cool.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i love love love this movie! the songs always get stuck my head..
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney