Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Great park music in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; On Lou's podcast, I always hear the beautiful background music. I think a lot of it is park music. My question is which albums would you recommend? The Wishes album ...
    Belle84 is offline A-Ticket holder

Great park music

On Lou's podcast, I always hear the beautiful background music. I think a lot of it is park music. My question is which albums would you recommend? The Wishes album maybe?
    Belle84

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    I really like the CD "Where Magic Lives". It has a little bit of everything.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I love the park music especially the Epcot Innoventions area music, I could sit all day right by Test track and listen to the music.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have all of the CDs, but a lot of the songs still aren't on the soundtracks. A really good site for free Disney music is Disney Theme Park Audio and Music :: Subsonic Radio :: Home . They have a HUGE database of theme park music that I love to listen to!
    ~Ashleigh

DanceWaterDance is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have no idea if they still sell this in WDW, because I got this in the summer. Four Parks - One World is excellent, it has a little bit from each park and some of the popular attractions.
    Another good CD (well, set of CD's) is A Musical History of Disneyland. It features music from every nook and cranny of Disneyland CA. (:

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Mouseworldradio.com streams park music, and even plays fireworks and parade music at the times they happen at the parks.

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org