Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Wall-E Deleted Scenes in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Though we've had the DVD for awhile now, I just checked out the bonus features and the deleted scenes. I was completely shocked by what they had on there. Has ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Thumbs up Wall-E Deleted Scenes

Though we've had the DVD for awhile now, I just checked out the bonus features and the deleted scenes. I was completely shocked by what they had on there. Has anyone else caught these scenes?

It appears there was a totally different plot turn originally planned where Eve is the one who is broke and damaged in the trash area of the Axiom and Wall-E is trying to save her. I can only imagine how that would've ultimately effected the ending of the film as well.

I always love to see alternate ideas like that. I would've loved if they had continued it to explain what the alternate ending would have been. Even if not animated yet... but through story boards like they've done on some other DVDs.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I do too. I guess there wasn't supposed to be humans in the movie at all. They were going to be jello looking aliens. They compromised and made the humas look like jello.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.
    This is a great movie.

Yes, we were watching the deleted scenes and were a couple minutes into the trash area scene before my wife looked at me and said "Wait a minute, they switched places"
    I would also like to know how they would have carried the rest of the story.

My favorite is the 'Burn-E' cartoon.