Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss What the heck is going on on Lost? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hey gang, just wanted to get everyones opinion on what they think is going on on Lost. I'd like to know what you think will be the big reveal at ...
    TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder

What the heck is going on on Lost?

Hey gang, just wanted to get everyones opinion on what they think is going on on Lost. I'd like to know what you think will be the big reveal at the end of the last episode of the last season, and what the Island is exactly. What will happen to the Castaways?

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I've been hooked on Lost since it first came on. It just keeps getting weirder and weirder, but I can't stop watching!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I bailed on Lost after the second season because I believe there won't be a satisfying payoff. I think there is no clear vision and the writers are just stringing you along by constantly adding new mysteries and questions. The experience reminded me too much of Twin Peaks which was the same kind of thing. I'm glad I stopped watching.

Bobby2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Watched 3 episodes. Done.

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    It is quite possibly the greatest show of all time. The sotry is amazing and each season they seem to pull up a new curtain and revealing that everything that is going on is bigger then you thought the season before. Too bad there is only one season left. Ben Linus is the coolest!!!
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: What the heck is going on on Lost?

After hearing about the series finale from several diehard Lost viewers I'm so glad I quit on this horrible show long ago. My instinct was on the money. Yay me.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

lol

I thought it was a great finale and I enjoyed it, just a few things that I felt were left open but I enjoyed it.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

I can't hear you over the sound of my horn, which I've been tooting.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I love Lost. I cried at the end of the season finale.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

Thought the finale was spot on brilliant. Lost to me was like a great book or movie. You're sad for it to end but it's that journey to the end that makes it worthwhile. I wouldn't trade the six years I gave to this show for anything in the world.
    WDW Radio Android App.

Quote Originally Posted by DAR View Post
    I wouldn't trade the six years I gave to this show for anything in the world.

Exaggerate much?

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

Let me clarify. If given the choice to watch the series again knowing what I know. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
    WDW Radio Android App.

That makes a lot more sense than "I wouldn't trade the six years for anything in the world."

Disney's Folly is offline C-Ticket Holder

Terrible. And i say that as a huge fan for 5.5 seasons. They dropped all the things that made the show to get all weird and biblical. Why do all good science fiction/fantasy shows constantly drop the ball to get their Jesus on at the end?

KimberlySayWhat is offline A-Ticket holder

Split on the ending. That's doesn't take away my enjoyment and love for the series as a whole. "Lost" kind of spoiled me. I can hardly watch any other TV show now. The mystery, intrigue, the locale, the score. To me all other shows pale.