Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Earth in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; On April 22nd ( Earth Day) Disney is debut Earth. There first feature length nature documentary. What do you guys think about this is it a good move or a ...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Post Earth

On April 22nd ( Earth Day) Disney is debut Earth. There first feature length nature documentary. What do you guys think about this is it a good move or a bad one. I think it is a good move to show people what is going around in nature and how we should stop destroying it. here is the trailer: YouTube - Earth (2009)-Trailer HD-Nature Documentary.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    It looks like it has some beautiful footage, IMHO it can only be a good thing
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

GUNMETALSCION is offline B-Ticket Holder
    i think it will be an ok film if it doesn't get to preachy about global warming ...... darth vader is the narrator thats cool

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Earth

I received a flier for this yesterday in the snail mail. Was going to ask in a thread and see there is one.

It is aligned to National Science Education Standards, a big thing now with
    No Child Left Behind. They have a teachers guide and student Activity guide too. If that is not enough they have more download material on their web site.

The flier states their are group rates available. Sounds like they are trying to tap back into that educational market, the one they formally had with Epcot. Flier says it is their First Film under the label in the
    Disneynature series.

I'm not expecting the desire to run to the theater to see this however I might check it out on cable someday.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

BusDriver is offline Fastpass Holder

Has anyone heard if this is going to be presented in an I-Max edition? I have been to the official website and it does not mention any I-Max version, but the trailer and topic just screams that it should be.
    My Dream Job - WDW Bus Driver

1975 - First Visit; 1985 High School Band Trip; 1986 Grad Night; 1992 First Visit with two oldest daughters; 1997 First Visit with Son; 1998 Joined DVC; 2003 First Visit with Twins

Many visits staying at Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Contemporary, Disney Institute & All Star Sports

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

I want to see this movie when it comes out. I read somewhere that Disney is going to plant 1 tree for every person who goes to see this movie.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Yes Adam, within a certain time frame, it was on the flier. Let me know how it is. I fearing it is a bit too educational for my like'n.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.