Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Disney on Ice: Disneyland Adventure in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hey all! Just got back from a showing of Disney on Ice: Disneyland Adventure! It was pretty cool (pun completely intended). Definitely brought back some WDW memories! I have some ...
    thegoz85 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Disney on Ice: Disneyland Adventure

Hey all!

Just got back from a showing of Disney on Ice: Disneyland Adventure! It was pretty cool (pun completely intended). Definitely brought back some WDW memories!

I have some pictures if you'd like to see them. Check them out!

Hope you enjoy!

Anyone else see the show?
    Last edited by thegoz85; 03-13-2009 at 12:13 AM.
    "Every sunset leads to morning, with the promise of opportunity."
    ~Promise

Love Disney? Interested in technology? Read DisTECH! Click the logo to check it out:

Also find me on Facebook and Twitter!

Magimike is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Disney on Ice: Disneyland Adventure

Disney on Ice comes to Australia every year. We haven't seen Disneyland Adventure yet, but I will not miss a show. (and haven't in 16 years)

All shows are full of Excellent skating, Wonderful music, Stunning sets and Incredible staging.

Little fact. Did you notice that there is a keyboard on the sound desk? Seems a bit strange as the performers work to a prerecorded sound track.

They have programed in sounds like drums and crashes. This is so when a dancer jumps up for a triple spin they can add the sound of drums to highlight the trick, or ad a crashing sound to Goofy falling over. Cool.