Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Wonderful world of color? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Is thre a box setup out there of the Wonderful world of color? Or is this all locked away? just wondering I would love t start buying seasons!...
    GE COP fan! is offline A-Ticket holder

Wonderful world of color?

Is thre a box setup out there of the Wonderful world of color? Or is this all locked away? just wondering I would love t start buying seasons!

rspezzano is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Wonderful world of color?

Not yet. Well, not exactly.

There has not been a set just for that, but you can find some of the television episodes on the following Walt Disney Treasures sets:

Wave 1 - Disneyland USA has "The Disneyland Story", "Dateline Disneyland", "Disneyland After Dark" and "Disneyland 10th Anniversary"

Wave 1 - Davy Crockett has
    “Davy Crockett, Indian Fighter”, “Davy Crockett Goes to Congress", “Davy Crockett at the Alamo”, “Davy Crockett’s Keelboat Race” and “Davy Crockett and the River Pirates”

Wave 3 - Tomorrowland has "Man in Space", "Man and the Moon", "Mars and Beyond", and "Our Friend the Atom"

Wave 5 - Elfego Baca and the Swamp Fox has 3 Elfego Baca episodes "The Nine Lives of Elfego Baca", "Four Down and Five Lives to Go", and "Elfego Baca, Attorney At Law" along with 3 Swamp Fox epsiodes "The Birth of the Swamp Fox", "Brother Against Brother", and "Troy Vengeance"

Wave 6 - Your Host Walt Disney has "
    Where Do the Stories Come From?", "The Fourth Anniversary Show" , "Backstage Party" , and "Disneyland Tenth Anniversary Show"

W
    ave 8 - Dr Syn Alias the Scarecrow of Romney Marsh - This has the 3 original episodes from the weekly tv series

Hope this helps you out. I know I would love to see all of the episodes on dvd someday.

Robert

co-host alwaysdisney.com