Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Up! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by thegoz85 This 3D technology is supposed to be more advanced than what they have in the parks. From everything I've heard, you shouldn't have trouble with the ...
    lollerstace is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Up!

Quote Originally Posted by thegoz85 View Post
    This 3D technology is supposed to be more advanced than what they have in the parks. From everything I've heard, you shouldn't have trouble with the Digital 3D. Hopefully somebody who has seen it in 3D can confirm that, though.
    I can confirm this, I saw it first in 2d then in 3d. originally i was weary of seeing 3d bc in the parks i always had trouble getting the 3d to work, especially since i wear glasses so getting it to match up was always difficult. but when my dad offered to take me (and pay the upcharge) i decided to give 3d a try, and it was great. the thing to remember though is 1-this is newer technology of 3d and 2-these are one time use glasses meant for over an hour of watching, not glasses that are used over and over again to watch philharmagic, getting warped as they're warn and washed. the only thing i'll say though is after a while the part over the bridge of your nose felt like it was digging in, i think having my glasses on underneath too didnt help, but it was worth the discomfort.
    Last edited by lollerstace; 06-13-2009 at 12:50 PM.
    a dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep.

InPerfectClouds is offline A-Ticket holder

I cannot say enough about this movie. It was fabulous in every way.

Like every good Disney movie, it had its sad parts. I was REALLY surprised to see the reference to infertility, however. I cried 3 GOOD cries during the thing. Carl and Ellie's relationship and her Adventure book REALLY got to me. I mean, every time he opened the book, I would cry, pretty much.

Did anyone catch any hidden mickeys or Disney references? I noticed in her adventure book, you can see a quick stamp of Chip or Dale. Dumbo references in the short before the movie and in the clouds in the movie. Also, in the trailer for G-Force, did anyone notice the pet shop's name, Elias, Walt's middle name? Nice one.

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder

great movie loved it. i'm definitely getting the dvd

DOasDREAMERSdo is offline A-Ticket holder

Definitely my new favorite movie!! I want to go see it again!
    And the music is fantastic...I keep checking iTunes for the soundtrack!
    Any wish is possible,
    all it takes is a little courage to set it free

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123