Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; The Annual Passholder Team arranged for yet another preview of the next movies in the Tinkerbell saga today; "Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure". The graphics are as crisp and bright ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Talking Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure

The Annual Passholder Team arranged for yet another preview of the next movies in the Tinkerbell saga today; "Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure". The graphics are as crisp and bright as "Tinkerbell". The score is enjoyable and enhances the story. If the audience response was any indication of this storyline, then I'd say it was well received. I found myself chuckling in several spots, and there were plenty of little people who giggled and laughed at the antics of Bobble and Clunk. All the fairies from the first movie make an appearance, and we're also introduced to a couple of trolls, Blaze, and Fairy Gary. Terrance, the dust keeper, has a larger part this time.

There are some parts of the movie where you KNOW what's going to happen. It's sort of like when someone would tell Lucille Ball, "Don't drop it" and you know she will. But, at least I didn't feel it was obvious as to how Tinkerbell would resolves her problems.

What I particularly liked about this movie was that Tinkerbell showed more of her personality. She had more pouts and foot stomping which I think are so much of her character. She also created a new outfit to wear on her adventure.

Of course, we weren't just shown the movie. We also got to see previews of the next Tinkerbell movie, "Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue". Passholders were the first to see this preview. We saw it even before it was shown anywhere else! We were also told that there is now a 5th movie in the works, "Tinkerbell's Race Through the Seasons". Originally, we were told four were planned.

We also saw a music video from the movie, "A Gift of A Friend" sung by Demi Lovito. The music video, as well as a video of how Pixie Hollow was created at the Flower and Garden Festival this year, are included on the DVD and Blueray versions of the movie.

I don't want to give away all the surprises from the passholder event, but I do have to mention that we had a chance to meet one of the voices from the movie, Rob Paulsen. Mr. Paulsen provides the voices for Bobble, a tinker fairy, and Grimsley, one of the trolls. True Disney movie geeks may remember him as the voices behind several characters in previous movies including a mouse from Cinderella.

I certainly think it's as good, if not better than "Tinkerbell". If you decide to pre-order the movie, I don't think you or the other little Disney geeks in your family will be disappointed.
    Last edited by mini-V; 09-29-2009 at 06:08 PM.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

DanceWaterDance is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure

It sounds great!
    I relly enjoyed the first film, despite it being a bit cheesy and predictable in places.
    Although I probably won't be rushing out to buy the DVD the moment it comes out, I'll probably wait for it to appear on Disney CineMagic, like I did last year.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

My DD is a big T-Bell fan, so she will be happy to see the new movies.

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder

I really liked the movie! Very cute! And the computer animation is absolutely gorgeous! Here is a photo of Tinkerbell and Terence from the event.

Pumpkin Pasties is offline A-Ticket holder

Mini, I want to know more about 'Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue'! Was Lizzy in the trailer?

I saw 'Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure' too! It was fantastic!
    Last edited by Pumpkin Pasties; 09-29-2009 at 07:12 PM.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pasties View Post
    Mini, I want to know more about 'Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue'! Was Lizzy in the trailer?

I saw 'Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure' too! It was fantastic!
    Basically, Tinkerbell is captured, and the rest of the fairies have to work together to get her free. I'm sorry, I don't know who you are referring to when you ask if Lizzy was in the trailer.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Pumpkin Pasties is offline A-Ticket holder

Check your messages, dear!