Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Mikey's Disney Adventure on American Chopper in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Did anyone see the 2 episodes of American Chopper tonite (FRIDAY MAY 13)???? Mikey had a dream(maybe) that he visited Lights Motors Action at WDW and gets a behind the ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

Cool Mikey's Disney Adventure on American Chopper

Did anyone see the 2 episodes of American Chopper tonite (FRIDAY MAY 13)????

Mikey had a dream(maybe) that he visited Lights Motors Action at WDW and gets a behind the scene tour of the show...it is still running all night on the episodes that are on tonite...sort of little bits after and b4 commercials....it is 11pm EST so if anyone wants to watch they are still showing bits of it.....very funny and very Mikey....LOL

Oh...forgot it is on the Discovery Channel
    Last edited by vixen101485; 05-13-2005 at 11:20 PM.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    if you watch, you may even see some nice custom bikes.

and there are 3 episodes, all repeats. first was Mikey's favorite moments, and the other two were Mikey and his Blue's Bikes, which is one of my favorite bikes they've done, next to the POW/MIA Bike and the Commanche Bike.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I have no choice but to watch, my bf has control of the remote tonite....lol

I do have to admit tho that even I like some of the bikes on there...but I think Mikey;s Blue's Bike should have been a more old fashiony lighter classier color like a pale blue or a muted gold very cadillac like....but thats just my humble opinion...lol loved the tail lights on it

My fav one on there was the Catepillar tractor bike...bf has put his 2 cents in for a fav-the spider bike and we both liked the Fire bike(the 9-11 one)
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator
    I have a picture of Mikey building the I, Robot chopper in the Hidden Mickey forum.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...tachmentid=107
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator