Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss robin hood in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; my lil one has discoved robin hood... and she has watched it a 100 million times.. the older movies are so great!!! i want more 2d movies with that original ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

robin hood

my lil one has discoved robin hood... and she has watched it a 100 million times.. the older movies are so great!!! i want more 2d movies with that original disney feeling
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Mr. Tom Morrow is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: robin hood

I still haven't watched that one yet even though I have had every intention to but yeah I agree with you that they should do more 2D animation.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    my lil one has discoved robin hood... and she has watched it a 100 million times.. the older movies are so great!!! i want more 2d movies with that original disney feeling
    I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, it seems that over the past decade, Disney has totally forgotten how to give fans what they want.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Robin Hood is one of my all time favourite Disney animations - I grew up with it as a little girl and still think it's great. I got so excited on my most recent trip to Disneyland Paris, as I managed to meet a whole bunch of characters from the movie - Robin, The Sheriff of Nottingham, Friar Tuck and Prince John.
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

I never owned this movie as a kid, but my cousin did and every time I went to her house I would make her put it on for us to watch over and over and over! (she hated it as a result haha). I love Pixar movies but I think that the computer animation should be left to them and Disney should do some old-school 2D.

Quote Originally Posted by missbounce View Post
    Robin Hood is one of my all time favourite Disney animations - I grew up with it as a little girl and still think it's great. I got so excited on my most recent trip to Disneyland Paris, as I managed to meet a whole bunch of characters from the movie - Robin, The Sheriff of Nottingham, Friar Tuck and Prince John.
    I'm heading to England in October and I think I'm going to try to spend a couple of days in France so I can visit Disneyland Paris myself.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

OH WOW!!!! we went to the flea markets today and guess what my daughter found???

a old skool thermos that is robin hood.. she was so happy!!!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I'm heading to England in October and I think I'm going to try to spend a couple of days in France so I can visit Disneyland Paris myself.
    Great - I'm sure you'll love it! It has a very different feel to the American parks, but has it's own charms which you can only get on a Disney holiday. Plus, they have some great hard-to-find characters there if you're in to collecting piccies of them.
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations

Love taking pictures with the characters! Not big into the autographs (a HS kid's scribbling of a costume character just doesn't do it for me, you know?) but I'm all for the picture

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Love taking pictures with the characters! Not big into the autographs (a HS kid's scribbling of a costume character just doesn't do it for me, you know?) but I'm all for the picture
    Same here - hubby and I used to collect autographs when we did our first couple of trips, but now we just love collecting pictures of us with as many different characters as possible. We don't seem to have nearly enough villain pics though - plan on changing that when we go back to Disneyland Paris at beginning of November -should just catch the tail-end of the Halloween festivities and have heard Dr Facilier is doing the rounds!! Awesome!!!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS: