Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I wasn't able to get a reserved ticket for the passholder preview last weekend, but I showed up at the theatre and asked to be placed on a wait list. ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Thumbs up Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue

I wasn't able to get a reserved ticket for the passholder preview last weekend, but I showed up at the theatre and asked to be placed on a wait list. I was rewarded for my efforts by getting a great seat. Moving the preview to a larger theatre opened up the seating so people weren't sitting shoulder to shoulder.

The movie is the third in the series of Tinkerbell movies and holds up to the previous two. The 2 1/2 yr old little girl who sat next to me was a bundle of wiggles before the movie began, but barely moved in her seat till the last fiive minutes. I think that speaks a lot for the film. It seemed like I heard laughter from all age groups throughout the movie proving again that there seems to be a bit for everyone in the storyline.

If you're looking for a Christmas stocking stuffer, I highly recommend Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue.

Thanks again to the passholder team for working 12 hour days over their weekend.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue

I have a huge Tink fan daughter, so I'll take your advice on the stocking stuffer.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

Re: Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue

yep... i will gettin a few tinker movies.. but i must say.. my daughter is doing all the old movies right now.. robin hood, snow white, pete's dragon, lady and the tramp.. she is liking all of those right now.. and she likes the old silly symp. cartoons too
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy