Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Who is your favorite Disney Villian and Why? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Prince John from Robin Hood. Because he's not just mean, but silly and everyone makes a joke out of him. "Phony King of England" is still my favorite Disney song! ...
    miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.

Who is your favorite Disney Villian and Why?

Prince John from Robin Hood. Because he's not just mean, but silly and everyone makes a joke out of him. "Phony King of England" is still my favorite Disney song!
    "Momma!" (**** **** ****)
    Who's yours?

Selena

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Mine is Forte from the BatB Christmas movie...no one knows who he is....but I just think he is cool and well done! (Which is saying something for me, I don't like villians as a rule!)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    That's because Tim Curry rules!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I love Iago. So he's a sidekick and he turns good , but he was evil in the first movie.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Hmmm...

I DO love Hook... well, also Jafar... and hey, Scar isn't bad... oh, but wait... how about Maleficent... oh geez... like trying to pick my favorite restaurant...

(Lou hoping to build a Villains-themed bar in his new house... if and when he ever moves in)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Hmmm...

I DO love Hook... well, also Jafar... and hey, Scar isn't bad... oh, but wait... how about Maleficent... oh geez... like trying to pick my favorite restaurant...
    Or like trying to pick your favorite child. I can't choose either, but I do love Ursula, The Queen, Maleficent, Cruella, Hook, Hades, Gaston, Gov Ratcliffe, Si and Am, Queen of Hearts, Jafar, etc.

(Lou hoping to build a Villains-themed bar in his new house... if and when he ever moves in)
    HAPPY HOUR AT LOU'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KUNGALOOSH!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hard choice since I tend to like the Villains better than most Disney hero(ine)s... But I'd probably say that my favorite is Shere Khan. Why??? Well, because he's not often chosen by others as their favorite, plus I just love the way he interacts with Kaa.

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

Hmmm...

Lou, that's funny... the reason I started this thread was b/c my boyfriend asked me that question the other night...and his was Maleficent...but then he said she was closely followed by Hook, Jafar, and Scar! Exact same choices....weird.

Wait, he did say Ursula too. I think as far as really MEAN villians go my favorites are Scar and Maleficent. Unless we count the person(s) who took away the original Journey into Imagination.
    Selena
    Last edited by miakoda; 05-26-2005 at 02:22 AM.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Your boyfriend is a great, great man...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Your boyfriend is a great, great man...
    I know! But I'll tell him you said so!
    Selena

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I like Maleficient for meanness and cool looking clothes. Shere Khan has a great voice but I totally agree that the person who changed JII shoudl be considered a villian.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Scar... Because he is from my favorite Disney moive....

disneygirl23 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My favorite is Maleficent. I even named my cute yet evil kitty that. But of course she's not green unless she eats frosting. LOL

Second would be the sly yet bad mouse from the old disney cartoon shorts. I can never remember his name but I used to watch those on the Disney channel when I was younger.
    Wished on a magic star and woke up in sunny Disney . Ate a poison apple and ended up back in snowy Ohio . Go figure!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    While Millificent is hands-down the gal to not be messed with, I've got to cast a vote for Shan-Yu from Mulan. Pure menace; no musical numbers or comic relief to lighten this bad boy up. In hand to hand shennanigans, I can't think of any other Disney villian I'd least want to butt heads with.

Opening night at the theater, I admit that my blood ran cold and I exhaled respectfully when he offhandedly posed the question "How many men does it take to deliver a message.....?"

Yikes. This guy doesn't mess around.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I wouldn't say she is my favorite..but I guess most mean...would have to be Cruella----she was gonna kill puppies and cut em up to make a coat...now that is just a nasty person
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast