Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Tangled in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Just saw it this morning. I think Disney has hit a home run with this movie. The whole family loved it! Great!...
    Launchpad11B is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Tangled

Just saw it this morning. I think Disney has hit a home run with this movie. The whole family loved it! Great!

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by dman1373 View Post
    Thank you for telling me. I might check out this movie then. Its getting great reviews so thats great.
    I just went back and watched the trailers again for the heck of it... 98% of the trailers were not even in the film.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

kandjad is offline C-Ticket Holder

Loved it!!
    It's FALL?!? Already?!?!
    Kate

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by WDW4Ever View Post
    I just went back and watched the trailers again for the heck of it... 98% of the trailers were not even in the film.
    I think what we've seen in previews that isn't in the actual movie will be "bloopers" on the DVD (I really don't get animated bloopers....)

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

I haven't seen a blooper reel since Toy Story 2

This song is too good to not share. Knowing the context is critical to this song haha
    I See The Light
    Last edited by WDW4Ever; 11-29-2010 at 07:10 PM.
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

I haven't seen a blooper reel since Toy Story 2
    Forget what I posted earlier, I've watched the preview again, what I was remembering was the commercial they run on TV here and there is only one scene that isn't in the movie, so never mind!

Ominusrex is offline B-Ticket Holder

I am planning on seeing it this Wednesday i really want to see it soon . I'm having surgery next week and i doubt i'll be able to go sit in a theater for sometime after that.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    I think what we've seen in previews that isn't in the actual movie will be "bloopers" on the DVD (I really don't get animated bloopers....)
    Thank you. I thought it was just me. They're not true "bloopers", but scripted segments made to look like flubs. Waste of animation time.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Ominusrex View Post
    I am planning on seeing it this Wednesday i really want to see it soon . I'm having surgery next week and i doubt i'll be able to go sit in a theater for sometime after that.
    And far more important than Tangled...Good luck with your surgery. Hope it goes well. Let us know, we are always here for moral support! Join us on Random Thoughts thread in the General topic, during your recovery, we will try and keep you cheered up! Again best wishes for a speedy recovery!

dman1373 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Ominusrex View Post
    Good luck on your surgery, and i hope you have a great time seeing the movie.

Ominusrex is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by dman1373 View Post
    Good luck on your surgery, and i hope you have a great time seeing the movie.
    Thank You the Surgery went fine and i am back on my feet, i had the chance to see "Tangled" twice while recuperrating. Once in 3D and once in 2D and i enjoyed it immensely. I am a huge fan of Zachary Levi's since he's on one of my favorite shows "Chuck" and i did enjoy him as Flynn, but it was definitely Mandy Moore's performance in this movie that won me over. I think she was just phenomenal in this role from her voice work to her singing. The animation was just beautiful to me it was a feast for the eyes. Does anyone know when this will be out on DVD ? Because i am waiting with baited breath to add it to my collection.

danerden is offline A-Ticket holder

A great animated movie which is produced by Disnep Channel. I have watched this movie in cinema with mine friends group when it was released.I and mine friends was actually happy with this movie trailer because i have watched this movie trailer on youtube after seeing the movie because I thought the movie would be stupid, but end of the movie was very amazing. Probably the best Disney movie. All of us very enjoyed this movie in cinema.

wernier is offline A-Ticket holder

Time for Tangled reviews! I don't know about you people, but that was very unShrek-ish and unDreamWorks-ish.

I thought it was great. The three things that made this movie was:

1) Character facial expressions. They added so much life and emotion to the film that 2D would not have been able to provide. I feel as if this was one of the main reasons that made this movie so good.

2) Decent soundtrack. Some have said that the soundtrack sounded too much like a pop soundtrack. To you I say shame on you for listening to the soundtrack before seeing the movie. You should never listen to the soundtrack to the movie before you see the movie because you don't know the context of the song. Alan Menken is a genius and I'm glad he did it and not Randy Newman.

3) The so-called "2D in 3D" was great. I wouldn't have this movie any other way. It just would not have worked in hand-drawn 2D. There was so much lighting and shading that made this movie just pop!

All-in-all: Best movie in 11 years.

seems like you became a big FAN of this movie !!!

missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Matt and I really enjoyed Tangled - finally got to see it last Saturday (it was released late here in the UK). Hubby said he found the first 20 minutes or so a little bit slow, but as a whole thought that it was a good watch.

I thought the music was beautiful and the animation was outstanding. I was mesmerised by Rapunzel's hair - I loved all the little details they put in to it which made it appear so realistic. I only wish that they'd carried on that kind of details to Mother Gothel's locks... I felt there was a lack of movement in her hair when she moved. Minor thing, I know, but just something I noticed.

Oh, and I think I now have a little crush on Flynn Rider - may have to get my photo taken with him in May - LOL.
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

kentgurgie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Absolutely LOVED it!!! I am not like everybody else, I think Disney had some really good movies in the late 90s and early 2000s. Brother Bear was phenominal, the animation and background animation was superb! I guess its just beacuse my kids have been watching all of them so much and we have great memories of going to see those movies. However TANGLED really has that early 90s feel to it that I think Princess and the Frog was lacking a little bit. I cant wait to get the Blu ray and watch it a few more times before we go to WDW in June!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast