Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Disney Movie Rewards Site is Down in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Well, I was all geeked out, ready to login to DMR and print out $10 coupons for both Sorcerer's Apprentice and the Fantasia set, but, can't login. I keep getting ...
    j_scott_o is offline B-Ticket Holder

Disney Movie Rewards Site is Down

Well, I was all geeked out, ready to login to DMR and print out $10 coupons for both Sorcerer's Apprentice and the Fantasia set, but, can't login. I keep getting the following little red error message:

disney.globalreg.sdk.ApplicationConfigurationExcep tion

So, I called the DMR Customer Service, and, after being on hold for like 20 minutes, a very nice lady said they were aware of the problem and have no ETA. Oh well. Bummer. The family was all excited to watch SA tonite. Guess we'll wait til tomorrow. I knew I should have printed them out yesterday.
    Check out my blog focusing on Disney ephemera from brochures to cups to posters to vintage pictures and everything in between:

http://disneyphemera.blogspot.com/

Mike Fink is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Disney Movie Rewards Site is Down

Quote Originally Posted by j_scott_o View Post
    Well, I was all geeked out, ready to login to DMR and print out $10 coupons for both Sorcerer's Apprentice and the Fantasia set, but, can't login. I keep getting the following little red error message:

disney.globalreg.sdk.ApplicationConfigurationExcep tion

So, I called the DMR Customer Service, and, after being on hold for like 20 minutes, a very nice lady said they were aware of the problem and have no ETA. Oh well. Bummer. The family was all excited to watch SA tonite. Guess we'll wait til tomorrow. I knew I should have printed them out yesterday.
    Sorry to hear that. Related tip for future use: both the DMR and DMC clubs work best with Firefox. That had nothing to do with your particular problem though.