Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Lots O Hugs...EVIL!!! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC thats funny... and i just went to the Disney Store at the mall by me and saw the Lotso bear... they do advertise as it smelling ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Lots O Hugs...EVIL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JNota0005DakMC View Post
    thats funny... and i just went to the Disney Store at the mall by me and saw the Lotso bear... they do advertise as it smelling like strawberries... and after i checked it (which it did) i thought 'how many people have put their face and mouth all over this to do what i just did..."
    Hope you didn't catch anything.

The woman running the meet-n-greet said that they pump the scent in whenever he's there, sometimes it's more powerful than others. She was happy that was a light day. Still very recognizable, though.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

After what I have to report about this, my WDWRadio brethren and sistren, you may never hear from me again...I may have to disappear, but the truth HAS to be told.
    The very moment I opened my first box of Lotso plush backstage during shipment at The Disney store, I was almost completely overcome by the smell of strawberries...and conspiracy.
    It was obvious to me (and apparently, ONLY me ) that Disney/Pixar Animation had been infiltrated, and used as a conduit, by agents of the BRCC (the Blueberry-Raspberry-Cranberry Cartel) to demonize the strawberry...Evil bear smells like strawberries=strawberries ARE evil!!! The BRCC has been trying to find a way to destroy the preferred all-American strawberry industry for decades. I mean, c'mon' people, when was the last time you enjoyed a piece of cranberry shortcake, or a slice of raspberry cheesecake, or chocolate coverd blueberries with your champaign?!?!
    It's a CONSPIRACY I tell ya'!!! A conspira...eerrrghhh...Arrrr...bllrrrghh.....help. .....choke.....fllrrglll.......arrrrrr............ ..........
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Hope you didn't catch anything.

The woman running the meet-n-greet said that they pump the scent in whenever he's there, sometimes it's more powerful than others. She was happy that was a light day. Still very recognizable, though.
    three days later and all seems to be ok... hope it stays that way... yeh i feel bad for all that are involved with the Lotso meet and greet... something tells me the artificial smell of Strawberries is enough to bring down a 300 lb. gorilla...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12