Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggidy Dog! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; It may sound stupid but I absolutely LOVE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einstens. My obsession started when I was in Florida in 2008. My sister and I both woke ...
    DisneyObsessed is offline A-Ticket holder

Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggidy Dog!

It may sound stupid but I absolutely LOVE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einstens. My obsession started when I was in Florida in 2008. My sister and I both woke up early and went into the living room to watch tv. But at 6 in the morning not much is on for pre-teens and Tweens in the morning except the weather, which gets boring after five minutes! So we put on the Disney channel and at that time in the morning all the pre-school shows were on. We saw that there was something about Mickey mouse so we began to watch it. After that I have been hooked! I love watching the Disney Junior Channel! So is anyone else like me, and loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? How did you start watching it and when?
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggidy Dog!

I have to admit, I also love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - and I'm 32! LOL! I even have 'Oh Toodles' as the alert tone on my phone when I get a text message.
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

i watched it with my daughter.. but sadly she has moved on to icarly
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

I always thought it was cute, but I found out my younger daughter is getting too old for it. The line for the Little Mermaid was a little too long so we went to the Playhouse Disney show instead. She didn't dance, clap or anything. I'm kinda sad.

Disney.Gen.2.0 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by InStitches View Post
    I always thought it was cute, but I found out my younger daughter is getting too old for it. The line for the Little Mermaid was a little too long so we went to the Playhouse Disney show instead. She didn't dance, clap or anything. I'm kinda sad.
    It's a brand new day, watcha waitin' for! I have that song on my iPod. I saw the Playhouse Disney show last Sept (2010) with my son. He loved it and was very much into participating. Although, he was 4 at the time.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

We caught the first episode and watched it religously for awhile after that. We also caught the Playhouse Disney show at DHS a couple years back and loved it as well. Then DS started school and we didn't catch it anymore. We tried to come back to it recently (now that school is out for summer) and we are SO disappointed. Toodles did not need a face and a voice. The new Toodles has sort of killed it for us.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

i have watched mmc with my dd4 since she was a baby and love it! i agee toodles did not need a face or voice...not sure i liked that change. but the stories r cute and always teaches a great lesson. i love little einsteins, again watched with dd4 since baby, and she loves it.
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

I was a nanny for a 19 month and 3.5 year old, and they weren't allowed to watch tv but everyday we would watch the Mickey Mouse Club anyways (I don't want the kids to be deprieved! lol Plus I needed them distracted so I could make lunch). I got busted when the kids started pointing out mickey mouse everywhere and playing games like "Mickey Mouse is in time out/having a nap/having lunch" hehe... plus they would say "oh toooooodles!" over and over. Oops! The parents ended up thinking it was cute so that one show was allowed haha

Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now! Meeska mooska Mickey mouse!
    Hehe love it!
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    i have watched mmc with my dd4 since she was a baby and love it! i agee toodles did not need a face or voice...not sure i liked that change. but the stories r cute and always teaches a great lesson. i love little einsteins, again watched with dd4 since baby, and she loves it.
    I agree. Toodles didn't need a face or a voice. I still enjoy watching the show but I prefer the older episodes, as Toodles has no face or voice in them. My little friend (she is a toddler) was round a couple of days ago and I put Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the TV. Her eyes were glued to the screen, it was so cute. The thing was though, that I enjoyed it probably as much as she did

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

My kids LOVE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! All three are glued to the TV when it's on.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

gooftroop is offline C-Ticket Holder

All 4 of my kids love Mickey Mouse club, Oh I mean 3 kids and 1 hubby! They love doing the hot dog dance! lol

Berdo is offline A-Ticket holder

My son has been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for quite some time now. He also watches Handy Manny. I like them too, but I'm a little conflicted with the Hispanic handyman stereotype, especially since I'm Spanish. It's annoying and hilarious at the same time.
    Berdo

My Google+: http://is.gd/XTMLtF

DanceWaterDance is offline C-Ticket Holder

As a 17 year old I should feel more ashamed confessing my like for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... But how can you not love it?
    Plus, it's great that Mickey will be recognised by the children of today, and that they can grow up with and learn from him.