Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Cars 2 Reviews - What'd you think? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Not good news......
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Cars 2 Reviews - What'd you think?

Not good news...

Donald90 is offline A-Ticket holder

Well I liked this movie not as much as I liked Cars but it was pretty good
    Mater's character is me favorite

Ominusrex is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    The original is one of my favorite Pixar movies along with Finding Nemo. I never understood why it was as criticized as it was.

That said, I have to admit all the previews I've seen for this one really don't inspire me to go out an see it.

We rarely spring for the theaters anymore (less than once a year, really), and I'm not sure if we will for this one or not.
    Yes i also don't think Cars gets it's due credit.

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes !

Oldkeywstdvcpj is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi ya.

I saw Cars2, with my son, for the midnite release. Waited for about three hours that nite to see it in IMAX 3d. Not many peopleat all in the theater for it, especially IMAX.

The IMAX broke down, so we were transferred to another theater, and all were given 2 free passes, to see future movies, of which I went to see Cowboys and Aliens (thumbs down)....

Cars 2 I saw bits of, because I was so tired from the long wait.
    I thought it was good, but the spy stuff was, an easy filler, to fill out a story.

I would have liked to seen the characters from RadiatorSprings, interaxt more, and go on adventures, in the three countries, as sub stories to the whole movie. I just think the JamesBond stuff is sometimes, overdone within other movies. I plan to see Cars 2 again on DVD, watch it more carefully. Lots of stuff you dont pick up on until you watch it a few times or more.

Cars 2 good, could be better, as apposed to ToyStory 3, where we saw new characters, new locations, but not an easy fill theme from another film. Cars 2 gets 4 Lightining McQueens from me...

Cars 3?, Im hopin for....I would like to see a race across the US, all the landmarks in Cars "toon" style would be great.

pat

Pirate Stitch is offline A-Ticket holder

I am kind of indifferent about this movie. I went in, not knowing how to feel about it. I mean, I thought the spy thing was a little weird, that they had the capacity to do things that cars couldn't do, but that was sort of the irony of the whole thing, but it works on some level. I does though make me wonder why it was all about Mater and not so much about Lightning as the other movie was. I did like the international aspect though. I love other cultures and seeing them go to these places was great. I do like that the whole message of Cars 2 is that people need to be who they are and not worry about other people. That even those who are considered 'stupid' to save the world.

Soooo, that is my deal, if I was to give a rating, 8/10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123