Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Mousterpiece Cinema, Episode One: Cars 2 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, since June, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed ...
    mousterpiece is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Mousterpiece Cinema, Episode One: Cars 2

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, since June, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you're new to the show, why not start now? The 10th episode, where I talk about the 1979 sci-fi action adventure The Black Hole, is now up on iTunes. I'd really appreciate it if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Also, if you like what you hear, tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

You can find the show on iTunes, on Twitter, at Facebook, or on the show's blog.
    Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Holy moly! The Black Hole, I had completely forgotten about that one. Saw it at our local drive-in, but don't remember anything about it (was only 9 y.o. at the time). I'll have to check out your podcast.

Well, I'm curious to hear what you think; I was born after it came out and this was the first time I'd ever seen it. I don't want to ruin your listening experience, but...let's say that I was not very kind to it. Still, I hope you enjoy the show! (And feel free to argue for its positive qualities, too! )
    Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Well, since I don't remember it (at least very little of it) I doubt I'll be the right person to argue the positive aspects.

I recall they tried to ape the ending of 2001: A Space Odyssey, and very unsuccessfully. And most folks thought it was pretty bad.

Fair point, though your recall is spot-on: the ending is absolutely a 2001 rip-off. The reviews that I noticed on Rotten Tomatoes were mixed, but the reviewers from Time Magazine and The New York Times both liked it, which surprised me.

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, since June, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. If you're new to the podcast, don't worry: you can start now! The 11th episode, where I talk about the 2002 animated film Lilo and Stitch, is now up on iTunes. I'd really appreciate it if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Also, if you like what you hear, tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

You can find the show on iTunes, on Twitter, at Facebook, or on the show's blog.

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, since June, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. If you're new to Mousterpiece Cinema, don't worry: you can start now! The 12th episode, where I talk about the 1949 family film So Dear to My Heart, is now up on iTunes. I'd be so grateful if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Also, if you like what you hear, tell your friends! And, as always, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, since June, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. If you're new to the podcast, you can start any time, so why not today? The 13th episode, where I talk about the 2001 animated adventure Atlantis: The Lost Empire, is now up on iTunes. I'd be so grateful if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Also, if you like what you hear, tell your friends! And, as always, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Hey, everyone! It's another Monday afternoon, which means I've got a brand-new episode of my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, to tell you about! If you're new to the podcast, you can start any time, so why not right now? The 14th episode, about the 1941 classic Dumbo, is now up on iTunes. This one's extra-special, because I'm joined by my first guest, Gabe Bucsko, a fellow Disney fanatic!

I'd be so grateful if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Finally, if you like what you hear, make sure to tell your friends! New listeners are, obviously, always welcome.

Hey, folks! The beginning of a new week means there's an all-new episode of my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, up on iTunes! If you're new to the podcast, you can start any time, so why not right now? The 15th episode, about the 2009 Disney documentary Waking Sleeping Beauty, is available now.

As always, I'd be so grateful if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Finally, if you like what you hear, make sure to tell your friends! New listeners are, obviously, always welcome.

weepstah is offline C-Ticket Holder

Josh,

Checking out your blog over lunchtime. Great stuff, and I haven't even listened to the podcasts yet. I'll have to shoehorn those in between the 150 episodes of WDW Radio I'm still trying to catch up on

Hey, thanks for reading the blog. I hope you get a chance soon to check out the show--I've got just 15 episodes, as you can see, so you've got a lot less daunting task ahead of you!

Hey, everybody! Another Monday means another all-new episode of my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, up on iTunes! If you're new to the podcast, don't feel shy: start now! The 16th episode, about the 1994 Disney classic The Lion King, is available now. Though I'm no fan of the 3D conversion, would you be surprised if I told you I'm a fan of the movie?

As always, I'd be so grateful if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Finally, if you like what you hear, make sure to tell your friends! New listeners are, obviously, always welcome.

Hey, folks! It doesn't feel like it's been 7 days, but it's Monday once again. You know what that means, of course: an all-new episode of my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, is up on iTunes! If you're new to the podcast, don't feel shy: start now! The 17th episode, about the 2007 Pixar comedy Ratatouille, is available now. If you liked me raving about The Lion King, then you are gonna love this one (just like I love Ratatouille)!

You can find the links to the show's iTunes page, Facebook and Twitter pages, and blog in my signature!

Hey, folks! Just in time for Halloween, there's an all-new episode of my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, up on iTunes! If you're new to the show, jump right on in. No worries if you have to catch up! The 18th episode, about the ghoulish 1993 stop-motion animated film The Nightmare Before Christmas, is available now; it's almost as if I planned it to come out on Halloween!

You can find the links to the show's iTunes page, Facebook and Twitter pages, and blog in my signature!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast