Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Mousterpiece Cinema, Episode One: Cars 2 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hey, everybody! I've just started up the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast, all about past and present Disney movies. Each week, I'll discuss one Disney or Pixar movie in-depth, talking about the ...
    mousterpiece is offline B-Ticket Holder

Mousterpiece Cinema Podcast

Hey, everybody! I've just started up the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast, all about past and present Disney movies. Each week, I'll discuss one Disney or Pixar movie in-depth, talking about the highs and the lows. In the first episode, I talked about Pixar's latest, Cars 2. In the next episode, I'm discussing The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, in advance of the new film's release in July.

You can find the show on iTunes, on Twitter, at Facebook, or on the show's blog. The show's new, obviously, but I'm excited to do it and I hope you all check it out and let me know what you think!
    Last edited by mousterpiece; 07-05-2011 at 08:49 PM.
    Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

Re: Mousterpiece Cinema Podcast: New Episode!

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my new Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last week, thank you so much. If you haven't done so yet, now is a great time to start! The second episode of the show, where I talk about 1977's The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review on iTunes and give the show a star rating. And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks so much!

You can find the show on iTunes, on Twitter, at Facebook, or on the show's blog.
    Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

jimbo71 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Mousterpiece Cinema, Episode One: Cars 2

Will be checking it out. Thanks so much for letting us know.

Thanks a lot! I hope you enjoy it!

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my new Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last 2 weeks, thank you so much. If you haven't done so yet, now is a great time to start! The third episode of the show, where I talk about 1950's Cinderella, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

You can find the show on iTunes, on Twitter, at Facebook, or on the show's blog.

New Episode!

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my new Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last few weeks, thank you so much. I wish I could thank each of you personally (and, hey, if you reply to the thread, maybe I will! ) If you haven't done so yet, now is a great time to start! The fourth episode, where I talk about the brand new Winnie the Pooh movie, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my new Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last month, thank you so much. I appreciate you giving the show a chance, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you haven't started listening yet, now is a great time to start! The fifth episode, where I talk about the 2001 Hayao Miyazaki movie Spirited Away, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

I will have to check it out.
    WDW Radio Android App.

Please do! Hope you enjoy it!

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my new Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last 6 weeks or so, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you haven't started listening yet, don't fret: you can start now! The sixth episode, where I talk about the 1954 big-budget epic 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last couple of months, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you haven't started listening yet, why not start today? The seventh episode, where I talk about the underrated 1991 comic-book movie The Rocketeer, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last 2 months, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you're new to the show, don't worry--you can jump in any time you want! The eighth episode, where I talk about the 1982 video-game action-adventure Tron, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Ominusrex is offline B-Ticket Holder

Just started checking out your podcasts over on your blog. And i have enjoyed them so far (first three). I look forward to listening to more and i'll head on over to itunes to catch a couple and give a star rating as you've asked. Keep up the good work sir.

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes !

Awesome! Thank you so much for listening!

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the summer, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you're new to the show, don't worry--you can jump in any time you want! The ninth episode, where I talk about the 1981 animated buddy movie The Fox and the Hound, is now up on iTunes. I'd really appreciate it if you would follow Ominusrex's lead and write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast