Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Video Games in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I thought I would bring this thread back. To start it who is getting Disney Universe? You can read about it here: Disney Universe | Disney...
    penguinmickdis1 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Video Games

I thought I would bring this thread back. To start it who is getting Disney Universe? You can read about it here: Disney Universe | Disney

penguinmickdis1 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Disney Universe was released yesterday. Anyone get it? Also here is a question: What is your dream Disney video game?

Ian
    Ian is offline A-Ticket holder

I haven't played Disney Universe but I like the look of the Kinect game.

There is a review on Gametrailers now!

IanVicky

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

I have DU for the Wii and it's really cute! It's not really challenging in any way or anything like that but it's done really well and my son just loves playing it.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

Disney Universe just feels way too lowbrow for my tastes.

I Loved Epic Mickey, beat it once playing "nice" and once playing "mischievously". Such a great game with all the great old details Junction Point worked into it. I bought the special edition that came with the Mickey figurine and bonus DVD with making-of's and the three Mickey Mouse shorts, I watch it all the time.

I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, I beat the first 2 numerous times and I even enjoyed some of the spin offs, but there has just been too much time and installments between major releases. Plus they're spread across all the different handhelds. I already had a DS and a PSP so I wasn't bothered by that, but I can't justify to my wife that I need a 3DS just to play one game. The story is so convoluted now, I just hope KH3 will still be enjoyable when it comes out. And if it doesn't come out before the end of the PS3's life cycle I will cry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12