Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Video Games in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I could not find another section were this would fit but I thought I could start a discussion on Disney Video games. Old and new from Nintendo Entertainment System Game ...
    penguinmickdis1 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Video Games

I could not find another section were this would fit but I thought I could start a discussion on Disney Video games. Old and new from Nintendo Entertainment System Game boy and Sega Genesis to Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, DS, PSP, and more. To start it off what is your favorite Disney Video game? Mine is the 1998 Walt Disney World Explorer. Discuss!

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Re: Video Games

I loved the Little Mermaid game, I think it was for regular old Nintendo!! Then there was the game too it took you around the MK looking for keys?? anyone remember this?
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

It's relatively recent but I have to say that I am a HUGE fan of Epic Mickey for the Wii. It was by far one of the most enjoyable for me just because of it's ties to the Magic Kingdom and being able to play around in little Oswald versions of each land. Even if it was all screwy, drippy and anti-Mickey.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

KacieG is offline D-Ticket Holder

I loved playing Aladdin and Lion King for Super Nintendo.

Also love Kingdom Hearts, though I've never finished a game. *embarrassing*

Am currently, slowly, getting through Epic Mickey. I keep trying to explore and view every nook and cranny of the place to get all the hidden goodies. I just wish the camera work was a little bit better. I get so frustrated with it sometimes!

DCP - Attractions - Disney Quest - Aug. 10th, 2011 - Jan. 6th, 2012

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Quote Originally Posted by KacieG View Post

Am currently, slowly, getting through Epic Mickey. I keep trying to explore and view every nook and cranny of the place to get all the hidden goodies. I just wish the camera work was a little bit better. I get so frustrated with it sometimes!
    I still haven't finished KH either and I even had/have the guide!

The camera is the only thing I did/do not like about Epic Mickey.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    It's relatively recent but I have to say that I am a HUGE fan of Epic Mickey for the Wii. It was by far one of the most enjoyable for me just because of it's ties to the Magic Kingdom and being able to play around in little Oswald versions of each land. Even if it was all screwy, drippy and anti-Mickey.
    Skipped it after some fairly negative feedback from feiends.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by KacieG View Post
    I loved playing Aladdin and Lion King for Super Nintendo.

Loved that stupid NSES, including those two games.

As for Kingdom Hearts, I played it exactly once. Did the practice nonsense at the beginning and just couldn't get into it. I'm not a role-playing sort of person (never was) so throwing some Disney characters into a game isn't going to make it any more fun for me. Then again, that original Legend of Zelda game was neat, to a point.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

LordQx4 is offline B-Ticket Holder

The Lion King of SNES was a great game! Is still have it and keep my SNES hooked up. From time to time I put in the game, enter the password BARRY and go straight to fighting Scar.

Kingdom Hearts was a great game but only the first two. I didnt like any of the spin offs and hope they come out with a 3rd one for the PS3 sometime soon going back to the formula of the first game with Sora, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Rikku, etc.
    Disney Stock Holder, D23 Member, DVC Member, AP Holder

ThatGuyFromMD is offline Yes, I Am That Guy

"Walt Disney world quest: Magical racing tour" for the original playstation... Good times, good times
    Carol Brown just took a bus out of town,
    But I'm hoping that you'll stick around

http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...-Thread-Part-V <-- you see that, you should click on it and talk with us

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

I enjoyed the 1998 Walt Disney World Explorer. That was fun! And I rocked the trivia part. Fun to play.

Have Toy Story Mania for the Wii. I really like it. However the one for the iPod Touch, I am no good at that one!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

I'm not a big video game guy, but my kids have loved epic Mickey.

Magical Racing was great, I had it on the PlayStation, it was also available on he Sega Dreamcast. I really enjoyed Epic Mickey there was some camera issues but if you are a Disney fan and own a Wii you should play it. For kids Club Penguin is great,I used to play it when I was younger, I still play the DS games on my 3DS though. I really think Disney should stop making so many licensed games for their Disney channel movies and tv shows and focus on making more quality titles. I think if that made more 2d downloadable games for wiiware, dsiware, psn,and xbla they would spend allot less money but more people will purchase them because of their fond memories as a kid. I would liuke to see a game set in Disney World or at least one of the parks and would be an open world game like L.A. Noir or GTA but have it being like saving the park or like a simcity but Disney. Also Disneyland Adventures for the Kinect does not look good at all it seems like you barely play it and the child actors they paid to pretend to have fun made me sad. &#x202a;Preview of "Disneyland Adventures" from E3 2011&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I enjoyed the 1998 Walt Disney World Explorer. That was fun! And I rocked the trivia part. Fun to play.
    Still have my CD-Rom. Unfortunately, it won't work on newer operating systems.

I recently updated my blog, it is now more focused on Disney video games and the video game industry and how it effects Disney. I need some suggestion of what Disney Video Games I should write about . You can check out my blog here at thefourparksandmore.blogspot.com

I just did a post about magical racing tour on my blog thefourparksandmore.blogspot.com
    Last edited by penguinmickdis1; 10-27-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast