Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Once Upon A Time in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I find it funny that ABC puts out Once Upon a Time, and at the same time NBC has a show out called Grimm, which is basically the same concept. ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

Re: Once Upon A Time

I find it funny that ABC puts out Once Upon a Time, and at the same time NBC has a show out called Grimm, which is basically the same concept. Haven't seen either so I really can't say which show is better than the other, but I'll be rooting for Grimm since I've only seen previews for that.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

My wonderful DH remembered this was on and DVR'd it for me. By the second episode, he was begging me to watch the first one because he knew I'd love it. Finally, on Saturday, we watched and I loved! This is the sort of show that to me, really has staying power if they do it right.

I'm hoping it continues to keep my attention because lately, most of the new shows I've checked out haven't. Terra Nova, Falling Skies, Pan Am - they all got my attention and then lost it. Suburgatory is probably the only other network show that has kept my attention. Knowing my luck, OUaT and Suburgatory will get cancelled and the others will stay.
    Last edited by BamaJenn; 11-07-2011 at 01:17 PM.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

mousterpiece is offline B-Ticket Holder

Though Falling Skies is returning for a second season, I'd be very surprised if OUaT and Suburgatory don't make it easily to a sophomore season and Terra Nova & Pan Am don't, so your luck may have turned around!
    Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

Quote Originally Posted by mousterpiece View Post
    Though Falling Skies is returning for a second season, I'd be very surprised if OUaT and Suburgatory don't make it easily to a sophomore season and Terra Nova & Pan Am don't, so your luck may have turned around!
    I hope you're right!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Hoping it gets picked up by a UK channel!
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

yashawn is offline A-Ticket holder

"Once Upon A Time" I watched this tv show.It is is an American fairy tale drama television series.Every episode are very interesting. Ginnifer Goodwin is my favorite character.It is really nice tv show.

Pirate Stitch is offline A-Ticket holder

I am loving Once Upon A Time. It is doing so well, and it seems to be giving great plots. I love Disney in our world, it just seems so interesting to bring them to modern day all together as we never really got that for us Disney fans except for maybe House of Mouse. Just a great show all in all.

sx2143 is offline B-Ticket Holder

I found a good podcast for OUaT. It is SQPN: Secrets of Once Upon a Time. Very good insite into the show. The same people do a Disney podcast called SQPN: Secrets of Disney. I have not had a chance to listen to that one yet, but apparently they focus on Disney movies. Sounds really interesting. I love the Lost Easter eggs in OUaT. It's giving me my much missed Lost fix.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

IF YOU DIDN'T CATCH THE TEASER AT THE END OF THIS WEEK'S EPISODE DON'T READ THIS POST

So who do you think it is that's going to die next week??!? I'm fairly confident based on the teaser that the Sheriff is gone. Since it seems he is the "hunter" who saved Snow White (if you go by the movie story), I'd guess if the Evil Queen found out he kissed Emma he'd probably be killed off (just like if she'd found out he saves Snow).

alanmills90 is offline A-Ticket holder

I watch Few Episode It is Nice Show will start watching it soon
    MoviesDataCenter : Ultimate Source to See free movies online.

sx2143 is offline B-Ticket Holder

Did anyone see the Hidden Mickey in tonights episode. In Mr. Golds store there is an antique Mickey doll. It is pretty obvious. They showed it a few times. I went crazy screaming hidden mickey when I saw it. As usual, my husband looked at me like I was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by sx2143 View Post
    Did anyone see the Hidden Mickey in tonights episode. In Mr. Golds store there is an antique Mickey doll. It is pretty obvious. They showed it a few times. I went crazy screaming hidden mickey when I saw it. As usual, my husband looked at me like I was crazy.
    How the *insert bad word here* did I miss that??? I have to call my husband and make sure he doesn't delete it from the DVR. LOL!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

DD and I love this one. We try to out guess each other as to whom a real world character is, or whom they will bring in next. Hansel and Gretal appearing this week. So cool. But KNEW there was a bad girl coming from the naughty waitress.

I WOULD like to see a resolution of at least one story every "season" depending on how many episodes there are per season. Not have them all intertwined and mingling. But,either way, we like it.

**Interesting that the lead (Evil Queen) in this one was the lead in a short lived, summer replacement show that I was fascinated with. Swingtown. Lana Parilla. Cool.***
    Last edited by Keasmom; 01-13-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: to add an amazing actress
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    How the *insert bad word here* did I miss that??? I have to call my husband and make sure he doesn't delete it from the DVR. LOL!
    I saw your post and now I am watching it online to see if I can spot it.

Found the Mickey Plush at the 26:04 mark on the ABC online. COOL!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast