Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Statler and Waldorf: From the Balcony in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I've heard because of the licensing issues the chance of these being reissued is not too likely, but what a blast this show was. From the Balcony - Muppet Wiki ...
    weepstah is offline C-Ticket Holder

Statler and Waldorf: From the Balcony

I've heard because of the licensing issues the chance of these being reissued is not too likely, but what a blast this show was.

From the Balcony - Muppet Wiki

My favorite episode was #15 - the international rip-off show.

While I don't expect to see these episodes again, how about another periodic show featuring these two old curmudgeons? I see there are some shorts out there on disney.com but there's not much to them (note: you have to sit through a short commercial first):

Statler and Waldorf | The Muppets | All Characters | Characters | Disney.com

Statler and Waldorf | The Muppets | All Characters | Characters | Disney.com

It sounds like they will have an expanded role in the upcoming The Muppets Movie, which is good. Perhaps there is already something in the works, I certainly don't have any insider information.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Statler and Waldorf: From the Balcony

Love those two.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Statler and Waldorf: From the Balcony

Quote Originally Posted by weepstah View Post
    It sounds like they will have an expanded role in the upcoming The Muppets Movie, which is good. Perhaps there is already something in the works, I certainly don't have any insider information.
    Love the characters, but I think an expanded role would be overkill. They always worked best as brief comic relief. Their one-line and done bits were excellent.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.