Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Mickey's House Of Villans in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; So I rented this dvd thinking it was a solid movie. Well, it's not. It's even better! It's Mickey hosting a halloween party for Disney charcters and mostly villans to ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Thumbs up Mickey's House Of Villans

So I rented this dvd thinking it was a solid movie. Well, it's not. It's even better! It's Mickey hosting a halloween party for Disney charcters and mostly villans to where he shows old cartoons, that I grew up with! Ones like "Ghost Hunters" (Mickey hunts them ****ers with a shotgun and goofy an ax! hardcore dude!), "Gorilla Escape" (that's not the name) and ones I've never seen before.

Such as one where a king tinkergoofy (I know!) lead hundreds of other tinkergoofy's over a pond to where half are eaten by frogs and fish, but none of them seem to mind! Well, they all gather to show the king that they know how to close flowers with their wands ( ) and he sees one still open and it's goofy's (gooytink's). I'll leave it a that cause the rest is funny too!

Jeez and yall say I'm warpped.

Anyways, it's a pretty cool stroll on memory lane and you haven't, or want to see it, I recomend waiting till October or halloween since that's it's theme. Plus it's the only time in your life that you'll see Chernabog make a pass at the Evil Queen from Snow White (as a dragon though).

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Sounds pretty good. I will have to try it one day. I really miss the "classic" cartoons.

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Tampa, when i first read the subject, thought you were joking and starting a new club for us!

i know a lot of kids are scared of the villians, is this one that'll i'll be able to pick up "for the baby" and get away with it?

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I'm not sure... I suppose not, being that it has many close ups and lines involving Chernabog.. the demon.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I have that movie in my collection and watch it every Halloween (along with Ichabod Crane and Hocus Pocus). It is one of my favorites. I love House of Mouse on the Disney Channel. It was my favorite Saturday morning cartoon until ABC took it off the air!
    They call me "Nana"

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I have that movie in my collection and watch it every Halloween (along with Ichabod Crane and Hocus Pocus). It is one of my favorites. I love House of Mouse on the Disney Channel. It was my favorite Saturday morning cartoon until ABC took it off the air!
    Me too T-Nina! It's definitely in my "must watch Halloween" collection of films.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Not just for Halloween, year-round!

I have to agree with you both, MHofV is definitely a must-watch DVD on Halloween, but I enjoy it year-round. Of course, I enjoy Halloween year-round.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    I have to agree with you both, MHofV is definitely a must-watch DVD on Halloween, but I enjoy it year-round. Of course, I enjoy Halloween year-round.

Heh...I knew there was something I liked about you.
    Amanda

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I LOVE classic Disney cartoons.. I just had my fill in WDW.. I watched their Disney Cartoon station EVERY night I was there.. Even my drunken Pleasure Island night!!!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    Heh...I knew there was something I liked about you.
    You got it Mandabella! It's nice knowing someone else who's a little off like me.
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    I LOVE classic Disney cartoons.. I just had my fill in WDW.. I watched their Disney Cartoon station EVERY night I was there.. Even my drunken Pleasure Island night!!!
    They are some of the best. :mickey: I know I can sit down and watch them for hours.
    ~Bobby Jack

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I have never heard of this movie. Do you know where I can find it?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    You can probably find it at any store that sells Disney DVD's. Especially around Halloween. Check e-bay, any of the typical places.
    They call me "Nana"

Laura:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...s=dvd&n=507846

Click on that Amazon link, it's available there.
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    I have never heard of this movie. Do you know where I can find it?
    It's also available through the Disney Movie Club.
    ~Bobby Jack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast