Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Park Music and Soundtracks in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hi all, First time poster here. I work with an ipod in my ears all day and while I usually listen to podcasts including WDWRadio, I've found myself caught up ...
    jbalsbaugh is offline A-Ticket holder

Park Music and Soundtracks

Hi all,

First time poster here. I work with an ipod in my ears all day and while I usually listen to podcasts including WDWRadio, I've found myself caught up with the current episodes and am interested in finding some of the music from the parks to help the day pass by more quickly. Lou has a ton of music from the parks in the podcast but I can't seem to find albums on itunes, amazon, etc. Anyone have any ideas??? I've found a few radio stations dedicated to park music but those all require internet.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Park Music and Soundtracks

If there's anything special you are looking for, let me know. I may be able to help you out. Otherwise, there are quite a few official Disney park CDs out there. Call WDW directly and see if they can help you out.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

jbalsbaugh is offline A-Ticket holder

Hey thanks for the reply! I'm looking for mostly attraction songs and clips. I have a ton of movie related songs and soundtracks and would love to add songs from rides and other attractions specific to WDW (ie. "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow", splash mountain soundtrack, illuminations, fantasmic, etc etc). Any ideas? Itunes and Amazon mp3 download albums don't really cover these. Are they available to purchase anywhere? I need an escape from work!

FritzTiki is offline A-Ticket holder

You might want to start with 4 parks 1 world. Here is the track listing:

Disc 1
    1.All Aboard! (Main Street Station) 2.Welcome Medley (Main Street) 3.Friend Like Me (Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management) 4.Swisskapolka (Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse) 5. Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me) (Pirates of the Caribbean) 6.All Aboard the Mine Train (Frontierland Area Music) 7.Bear Band Serenade (Country Bear Jamboree)
    8. Splash Mountain Medley (Splash Mountain) 9. Grim Grinning Ghosts (Haunted Mansion)
    10. It's a Small World 11. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh 12. Solo Pilot Blues (Mickey's Toontown Fair Area Music) 13. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (Carousel of Progress) 14. Galactic Anthem (Stitch's Great Escape) 15. Legacy (Epcot Entrance Area Music) 16. Spaceship Earth 17. Energy Adventure Medley (Ellen's Energy Adventure) 18. Destiny (Mission: SPACE) 19. Test Track Medley (Test Track)

Disc 2
    1. The Seas with Nemo and Friends Medley 2.Soarin' 3. One Little Spark (Journey Into Imagination with Figment) 4. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Theme 5. Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey) (O' Canada!) 6. Impressions de France 7. Golden Dream (American Adventure) 8. Reflections of China Suite (Reflections of China) 9. Three Caballeros (Grand Fiesta Tour) 10. Hooray for Hollywood (Hollywood Blvd. Area Music) 11. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Theme 12. Star Tours 13. Playhouse Disney Theme (Playhouse Disney Live on Stage) 14. Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular 15. Lights, Motors, Actions
    16. Beauty and the Bees (It's Tough To Be a Bug) 17. It's Tough to be a Bug
    18. CTX Theme (Dinosaur)

I have also found that if I need my WDWRadio fix and I have no new podcasts to listen to I play one of Lou's audio guides ( Adventureland, Frontierland and Liberty Square are my favorites ). Good luck and good listening.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

This site has a lot of park Music that you can download to your mp3 or iPod, Free Disney sounds

That should take care of him now. Thanks for sharing the link.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Prince Charming is offline B-Ticket Holder

Just a note that the other recommended site "Let the Memories Begin" has been down for at least a month now. Has anyone been able to contact the site owner to ask them when it might be available again? There was a lot of nice tracks available there.

Welcome to the Magic Kingdom!

I went back to check for additional tracks and found that it was still down. I think I had most of what they offered so I wasn't too worried about it. Figured Disney got a hold of them and made them shut the site down. Who knows.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I saw that just the other day and have checked back each day since then. I'm thinking supe has it right. "Under construction"? Um, yeah...

Gatorhead is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charming View Post
    Just a note that the other recommended site "Let the Memories Begin" has been down for at least a month now. Has anyone been able to contact the site owner to ask them when it might be available again? There was a lot of nice tracks available there.
    I actually emailed the owner of the site and she took the music off because she was having a moral dilemma with hosting copywrited music on her site. She says she definitely planned on working for Disney one day and didn't want to jeopardize any opportunity she might have with her future there. I told here that I totally understood.

Quote Originally Posted by FritzTiki View Post
    You might want to start with 4 parks 1 world. Here is the track listing:

Disc 1
    1.All Aboard! (Main Street Station) 2.Welcome Medley (Main Street) 3.Friend Like Me (Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management) 4.Swisskapolka (Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse) 5. Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me) (Pirates of the Caribbean) 6.All Aboard the Mine Train (Frontierland Area Music) 7.Bear Band Serenade (Country Bear Jamboree)
    8. Splash Mountain Medley (Splash Mountain) 9. Grim Grinning Ghosts (Haunted Mansion)
    10. It's a Small World 11. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh 12. Solo Pilot Blues (Mickey's Toontown Fair Area Music) 13. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (Carousel of Progress) 14. Galactic Anthem (Stitch's Great Escape) 15. Legacy (Epcot Entrance Area Music) 16. Spaceship Earth 17. Energy Adventure Medley (Ellen's Energy Adventure) 18. Destiny (Mission: SPACE) 19. Test Track Medley (Test Track)

Disc 2
    1. The Seas with Nemo and Friends Medley 2.Soarin' 3. One Little Spark (Journey Into Imagination with Figment) 4. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience Theme 5. Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey) (O' Canada!) 6. Impressions de France 7. Golden Dream (American Adventure) 8. Reflections of China Suite (Reflections of China) 9. Three Caballeros (Grand Fiesta Tour) 10. Hooray for Hollywood (Hollywood Blvd. Area Music) 11. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Theme 12. Star Tours 13. Playhouse Disney Theme (Playhouse Disney Live on Stage) 14. Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular 15. Lights, Motors, Actions
    16. Beauty and the Bees (It's Tough To Be a Bug) 17. It's Tough to be a Bug
    18. CTX Theme (Dinosaur)

I have also found that if I need my WDWRadio fix and I have no new podcasts to listen to I play one of Lou's audio guides ( Adventureland, Frontierland and Liberty Square are my favorites ). Good luck and good listening.
    Love this ablum. One of the best!

I think the only thing I don't have from there that I could see is the Seas with Nemo & Friends medley. Wonder if it's the same thing as the old Living Seas music. I don't spend much time there so I can't remember what they play.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

I'm pretty sure The Living Seas BGM went the way of The Living Seas. I'm so disappointed in what they've done there I've never even noticed any BGM.

Trying to find the album online but so far no good. Will keep you posted if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Trying to find the album online but so far no good. Will keep you posted if I do.
    the Four Parks One World album? It can be found on the disney store website I believe. The Nemo & Friends medley is from the attraction at Epcot. I believe it's the whole attraction soundtrack.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast