Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Have you ever cried at a Disney movie? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by crashbunny Dumbo - Baby Mine I know -I cry throughout the entire movie.......
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    Dumbo - Baby Mine

I know -I cry throughout the entire movie....
    Izzy

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Have I ever NOT cried at a Disney movie would be easier to answer. I cry at all the Disney movies. Freaky Friday is on satellite this month. I manage to catch the end of it (at the rehearsal dinner) at least once a day. Mr. iwannabeminnie comes in and sees my red eyes, nods knowingly, and asks, "Freaky Friday?" every single time. I've only seen it, oh, forty some odd times. I also cry when Anna looks in the mirror and says "I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper." I feel her pain.
    They call me "Nana"

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    I will never see that movie even if my life depends on it.
    May I ask why? It sure does make me sad, and not a happy sad. Once is enough for me. I was bawling my eyes out the whole movie.

Another one: When the Beast is dying in Beauty and the Beast gets me every time.
    Izzy

"Yeller, old Yeller, best dog gone dog in the west!"

Everybody needs to see Old Yeller, best dog gone dog movie ever made.
    They call me "Nana"

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    <--- HUGE sap. Just ask my wife.

On one of our first dates we watched the movie My Girl and I balled like a baby! What an impression that must have made. But here we are 15 years later!!

I have cried during just about every Disney movie.

Wishes - Yep I cried at the end of it. To me there is nothing better than sitting there watching it with my wife and daughters. Tears aflowin'.

Fantasmic - Yep, cried at the end of that one too. But that was more because I was able to get my oldest daughter to stop crying during the villians part by telling her that without villians, we wouldn't have heros. That was 2 weeks ago and she is still talking about it.

Also, I cried because I realized that the trip was coming to an end. That always makes me cry.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Todd, does your wife know how lucky she is?
    They call me "Nana"

karamie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I cried when Simba found his father dead. And if there's even a remotely sad part in a movie, you can bet I'll be crying. I've never cried for joy, though...

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Dumbo and Bambi used to do it to me as a child. Parent-child separations would really hit home for me. I am much better now though...depending on my current hormone level...

Although a Universal movie,E.T. makes me cry every single time to this day.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Todd, does your wife know how lucky she is?
    Thank you Minnie.

I keep trying to convince her that she is the lucky one, but then I remember that I have a beautiful, caring wife and two beautiful, healthy, girls. I am the one who is lucky in this relationship.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    I always cry when I watch the Vacation Planing video or specials about WDW on the Travel Channel. As far as movies go...

"Baby Mine" in Dumbo
    Bambi's mother dying.
    Nemo's mom
    Mufasa dying
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I cry at Wishes....during Spectromagic, Fantasmic, and at least 10 times during the day every day we are at WDW...sigh...someone arranged a private meet for MJ with the Princesses this weekend (I didn't know about it) I am still crying just looking at the pics, sigh.....

PS Princess story will get up soon
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    Cry in a Disney Movie? Never! Well, sort of... Maybe sometimes... OK I cry with the best of them. It's not so much crying, but more like a salty discharge from my eyes.

I am a ****er for the touchy-feely moments in movies. I think I cry way more than my wife. I can't think of many Disney movies that I have not cried in. One that really gets me every time is the scene in Mulan when the Emperor bows to her and subsequently everyone else does the same. I... I... I...

Excuse me as I recompose myself....

I love that part.

If you want to see a sad sight, watch an episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition with me. I lose it every time.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyonaDime
    If you want to see a sad sight, watch an episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition with me. I lose it every time.
    Oh, that show dooms me...if we get picked I am gonna be a mess the whole time......yikes
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    They just did a house about 30 miles from here last week. It was the family of Morgan Nick. She was abducted 10 years ago from a baseball field and has not been found. The mother has been an advocate for missing children since day one of their unfortunate situation. She started the Morgan Nick Foundation and other programs. She still firmly believes that her child is alive. I'm not sure exactly how she qualified for a new home, but I guess she would be as deserving as anybody else.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    I hereby award crashbunny the dubious award of THE BIGGEST SAP IN THE WORLD....sorry Bonny but the Disney store one beat ya out on this.....LOL
    I second it .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast