Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Have you ever cried at a Disney movie? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Mandabella ...depending on my current hormone level... Although a Universal movie, E.T. makes me cry every single time to this day. Love it and the same goes ...
    zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    ...depending on my current hormone level...

Although a Universal movie,E.T. makes me cry every single time to this day.
    Love it and the same goes for me / / . My husband knows not to ask me "What's wrong"... he doesn't want to hear the answer (It will take too long to explain and he isn't a sap... he just doesn't get it )
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Passarino6
    I always cry when I watch the Vacation Planing video or specials about WDW on the Travel Channel. As far as movies go...

"Baby Mine" in Dumbo
    Bambi's mother dying.
    Nemo's mom
    Mufasa dying
    I agree with you on this one Kevin the vaction planning video just about kill me everytime I see them. Oh and if some family is telling how they really love the park and start to cry forget about I'm gone.

I agree the ending of Monster Inc. even my tough as nail BF lost in the movies ( he a real softy at heart). Oh yeah let not forget when Pinocchio turns into a real boy,the Baby be mine song in Dumbo how can you not cry,Oh yeah how can I forget when they were going to take Lilo form Nani and they sang that Hawaiian song. just about killed me. I also agree the Extreme Home makeover you don't want to know what that does to me.

Bonny if you guys do get pick you think you are going to be a mess just wait and see what will happen to me.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    For those of you who mentioned Old Yeller, did you ever happen to see "Where the Red Fern Grows?"

Be advised; it makes Old Yeller look like a comedy.

The moment where Stitch is alone in the woods and declares that he's lost can get me close to tears (Stitch is so much like my favorite dog was it's almost scary. I still debate if I should demand a royalty check).

Honestly, I can't think of any Disney moments that really inspired the water works, but I'll admit that if I let myself, even after all these years, the ending of "Rocky" can still get to me.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I always cry during Bambi!!

And Mary Poppins, feed the birds, tuppins a bag - gets me every time. That is my all time favorite movie!
    OT a little here, but I have only seen the penguins out at Disney ONCE and I got my picture with just them - they were so excited when I kicked Mary outta the shot!

I cried when going into the Magic Kingdom to see Wishes - nope the show didn't get to me, being alone in the happiest place on earth got to me!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I always cry during Wishes too, but because we always make it our "Grand Finale" saving it for the last night of our vacation. I cry because I know it is time to go home.
    They call me "Nana"

egran125 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Ummmm are you joking. I am a 17 year old boy, and I cry when anything has to do with Disney at all. hahahaha. Crying during a Disney movie is an understatement for me. Give me a picture of Cinderella's Castle and I can show you how much of a softy i really am!
    ./.// / Eric /. / /

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Let me tell you, if Old Yeller hurts, never watch the Universal film Two Brothers.
    Izzy

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I also cried during "You'll be in my Heart" and that was rather recent, too. (LIke, within the last 2 weeks.)

let's see......I think the only other animated movie I've cried at is An American Tail.

Oh, there was this Winnie the Pooh episode, where Rabbit found a baby bird and raised it, and at the end, the bird had to fly away for winter, always cried during that one.

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    I cried when going into the Magic Kingdom to see Wishes - nope the show didn't get to me, being alone in the happiest place on earth got to me!!
    After Joyce left, I cried during Wishes. (the song they play afterwards is our song....geeky huh?)
    Last edited by The_Heat; 06-23-2005 at 06:57 PM.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Ya'll might think this is a little weird but, I did when my kids met and hugged :mickey: for the first time and when I saw their faces the first time we took them to . The look was unforgetable .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    Ya'll might think this is a little weird but, I did when my kids met and hugged :mickey: for the first time and when I saw their faces the first time we took them to . The look was unforgetable .

No I don't find it weird at all. I took my kids down for the frist time last year and as soon as they saw the castle at the end of Main Street & just the look of amazement in both their eyes had me in tears. Also I lost it during the first time they saw Tinkerbell fly out the castle during wishes. I guess it just a mommy thing.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay, I cry just reading these posts.
    They call me "Nana"

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Baby be mine song in Dumbo how can you not cry,Oh yeah how can I forget when they were going to take Lilo form Nani and they sang that Hawaiian song. just about killed me. .

the song is Aloha 'Oe and it gets me in any form

It takes me back to the white sandy beach where we renewed our vows in Maui
    I cant wait to go back

Aloha Oe,
    Aloha Oe,
    E ke onaona noho ika lipo
    A fond embrace,
    a hoi ae au,
    Until we meet again.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    the song is Aloha 'Oe and it gets me in any form

It takes me back to the white sandy beach where we renewed our vows in Maui
    I cant wait to go back

Aloha Oe,
    Aloha Oe,
    E ke onaona noho ika lipo
    A fond embrace,
    a hoi ae au,
    Until we meet again.

stop I can't work

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I have Aloha 'Oe on my jukebox here at work and I got all when I was playing it

had to get the tissues out (and I work with all men- they think i'm nuts or its hormonal )

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I always cry at movies...and plenty of Disney ones. The worst sob fests I have ever had for a disney movie are:
    Dumbo-need I say more
    Old Yeller
    The Lion King
    Lilo and Stitch "This is my family-it is broken and small....." oooooh gets me!

Plenty more, but those were the biggest sobfests!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast