Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Brave Reviews in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen I loved Brave. I liked the storyline, the animation, the characters, and the soundtrack. Which is amazing, btw! I preferred Cars to Cars 2. I was ...
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Re: Brave Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    I loved Brave. I liked the storyline, the animation, the characters, and the soundtrack. Which is amazing, btw!

I preferred Cars to Cars 2. I was quite restless in the cinema watching Cars 2. It just seemed to drag on.
    right the only thing that I did not like was it was to much like Brother Bear but it was good.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

We're heading out to see it today.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by StewbotTalborg View Post
    I want to see it so bad, but my son was born last thursday, and the wife has just laughed anytime I asked if I might leave her with a screaming baby to go watch a movie for a couple of hours.
    Just take the baby with you. Obviously.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    I preferred Cars to Cars 2. I was quite restless in the cinema watching Cars 2. It just seemed to drag on.
    Makes sense to me. I passed on Cars when it was released in the theaters. After seeing it on DVD I was sorry I missed out on seeing it on the big screen. So, I went to see Cars 2 at the theater and I fell asleep (literally) for almost 20 minutes. Woke up and Mater was trapped up in Big Ben. Never did care to go back to download this one and see what happened.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Review from my local (possibly one they're running nationally in similar papers near you):

BRAVE - A faily standard Disney "princess movie," this one featuring a Scottish lass trying ot escape an arranged marriage and break a mistaken spell. It's fast and perfectly well-drawn, but there's not much spark here, and considering it was actually made by Pixar, it's a bit of a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by WDW4Ever View Post
    I didn't care for it much. One of Pixar's worst. It was Freaky Friday + Brother Bear + Snow White + Tangled. Pixar should stay away from fairy tales.
    Thank you. That's pretty much what I was hoping to hear from someone who saw it.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Part of your personality I simply don't get. You essentially deemed it garbage last year, and were then hoping to hear somebody deem it the same.

Even if I did deem a two hour movie garbage from a 2 minute trailer I'd hope to be wrong about it. Especially one from a company that normally puts out enjoyable, high quality movies.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Makes sense to me. I passed on Cars when it was released in the theaters. After seeing it on DVD I was sorry I missed out on seeing it on the big screen. So, I went to see Cars 2 at the theater and I fell asleep (literally) for almost 20 minutes. Woke up and Mater was trapped up in Big Ben. Never did care to go back to download this one and see what happened.
    I missed out on seeing most of the Pixar movies, mostly because some of them just didn't look appealing to me (I had the same reaction to Cars, Mike) After I watched them on DVD, I wished I had of made the effort to see them. Now I watch them the cinema. Even If I think it is going to be bad, 'cause I thought I would hate Cars, but I loved it! So now, I give all of them a chance.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

I'm Irish, so maybe that's part of the reason I think Brave looks like it'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Part of your personality I simply don't get. You essentially deemed it garbage last year, and were then hoping to hear somebody deem it the same.

Even if I did deem a two hour movie garbage from a 2 minute trailer I'd hope to be wrong about it. Especially one from a company that normally puts out enjoyable, high quality movies.
    Key word here being "normally". Every now and again Pixar does release a stinker. And with Disney, lately it's been more often than every now and again.

As for the personality bit, I'm surprised by some of your views as well, considering you consider yourself a curmudgeon. Hmmm
    Last edited by supernova; 07-01-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Hey, I'm getting soft in my old age...

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Hey, I'm getting soft in my old age...
    There are pills for that, I hear. Oh wait, you mean in your opinions. Never mind

Hahahahaha...

Why do I get the feeling dad is going to be in here to speak with us soon?

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Just take the baby with you. Obviously.
    Oh my gosh, the solution was so obvious I couldn't see it staring me in the face!

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by StewbotTalborg View Post
    Oh my gosh, the solution was so obvious I couldn't see it staring me in the face!
    it is such A good idea your going to get kicked out because it's going all the time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast