Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss "My Side of the Story" books in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Perfect for our villian-lovers on the boards.... Disney Press has a series of children's books that are pretty cool. One side of the book is the familiar story told from ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

"My Side of the Story" books

Perfect for our villian-lovers on the boards....
    Disney Press has a series of children's books that are pretty cool. One side of the book is the familiar story told from the hero/princess point of view. Then flip the book over to read about it from the villian's perspective!

Titles include Snow White/The Queen, Peter Pan/Capt. Hook, Cinderella/Lady Tremaine, 101 Dalmatians/Cruella de Vil, Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent and The Little Mermaid/Ursula

Amazon.com has them at $10.39 each http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...184720-3890218 But I just found some of them at Costco for $4.99 each!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

I will have to check Costco out! My DS5 would love these! Thanks again for another tip!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    oh very neato...kinda like The True Story of the Big Bad Wolf book....I will have to look for these tomo(yay payday!) Oh and btw I will be buying them for myself under the guise of "yes mom I did buy them for the 2 yr old" LOL
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn